[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just played this game OMG is the best game I ever played And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: A873668.jpg (110 KB, 459x597) Image search: [Google]
A873668.jpg
110 KB, 459x597
Just played this game
OMG is the best game I ever played
And they added crafting? Wow, It must have been GOTY
>>
Genuine question. How can anyone enjoy this? How did some people like it enough to buy a season pass? It's possibly the worst game I've played. It's ugly, poorly performing, terribly written, horribly paced, feels like shit and has loads of game breaking bugs.

I literally do not believe people actually like it.
>>
File: laugh_short.webm (502 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laugh_short.webm
502 KB, 1280x720
>console version
>>
>>344189115
People who play this game don't usually really enjoy them, they only play it so they can meet people of the opposite sex talking about it
>>
>>344189115
>>344188671

Both of these posts are equally cancerous.
>>
>>344189115
Because they wanted to be a part of the release hype.
>>
File: 1457801925317.gif (2 MB, 387x309) Image search: [Google]
1457801925317.gif
2 MB, 387x309
>>344189823
>they only play it so they can meet people of the opposite sex talking about it
wait, what?
>>
>>344189115
I tried to like it since I enjoyed Skyrim. The mods for F4 made it kind of fun. Too bad at the end of the day literally every location I went to had Raiders, mutants, or retards (ghouls). What the fuck? There was no point in exploring. Every fucking area in the game just had one of those 3 enemies dumped into it. Every single area except diamond city, settlements, that one tiny kabbot house or whatever it was called, and that one vault. That's it. That's the entire game.
>>
>>344188671
todd pls stop
>>
on a serious note most of the bad things people say about it are true but so far this game really suits my play style of previous games perfectly, i really really wish you could save your game outside of sleeping though, kind of a huge bummer but im sure there will be a mod to fix that. the gunplay is great so far too, every gun ive used so far was pretty satisfying to shoot and the ai doesnt make it near unplayable like nv and 3
>>
>>344190178
>i really really wish you could save your game outside of sleeping though
You can get a mod to carry a sleeping bag if you want.
>>
>>344189741
Shit game is shit regardless of platform
Platforms don't make the game pcfat.
>>
>>344189115
Bethesda noticed that nobody liked or cared about the story or character development in Fallout 3, and just spent the whole game dicking around in the wasteland and shooting stuff. Instead of realizing people didn't care about those things because they were terribly done, they decided to throw it in the trash and make a game where you do basically nothing but dick around in the wasteland and shoot stuff.
>>
>>344190001
Girls who play Bethesda games usually just want to expose how they're "gamers" and get dicks
Guys either play it to talk with these girls or fall in the collateral meme that it is good
>>
>>344190793
Most guys that play Bethesda games seem to play them for sex mods if /v/ threads are any indication. Not to mention games like Morrowind or Daggerfall, which are actually decent RPG's.
>>
>>344189906
Both of those posts are by the same person.
>>
File: Todd Howard's twin.jpg (720 KB, 2696x4044) Image search: [Google]
Todd Howard's twin.jpg
720 KB, 2696x4044
I'm glad you liked it! Remember to preorder The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition™ if you want a similar experience.
>>
>tfw everybody likes this but you
whatever. I didn't want to enjoy a game with other people anyways
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.