[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boy, video games sure would be more fun if I had friends to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1297594371107_ORIGINAL.jpg (41 KB, 650x431) Image search: [Google]
1297594371107_ORIGINAL.jpg
41 KB, 650x431
Boy, video games sure would be more fun if I had friends to play with...
>>
If you want friends, why didn't you just make friends in school, then in university, then the place you work at?
>>
>>344189068
cause i stayed inside playing video games
>>
>>344189385
Why didn't you invite people over to play video games together?
>>
>>344189524
adults don't do this. Typically they have better shit to do than play video games.
>>
>>344189524
dunno, too late now anyway, just got to become an hero now, not even good at games after all this time
>>
>>344187913
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uGZ-CFkohk
>>
>>344187913
I'll be your friend anon.
>>
>>344190075
nice trip
>>
>>344189908

we could be friends and play games together

and maybe suck each other's dick too?
>>
>>344189068

>Most of the guys at school were jocks. The guys that played vidya had their own cliques and the ones I actually made friends with moved out of state

>Everyone at work is a normalfag that doesn't play vidya period

>Randoms on steam that I've met always try to spam me (often the moment I come online) to play X game.

Human companions are overrated. Androids when and genuine A.I. when?
>>
>>344190197
Oops, forgot to take it off for this board oh well.
>>
>>344189908
I'm sorry you ended up like this, but at least you can discuss digital entertainment with other people on an anonymous image board.

Surely things can't be as impossible as you make them out to be, Whether through chance or dedication and hard work, surely you will be able to find a person who will share your interests ajd views on life. Just need to keep looking.
>>
>>344190332
i miss when faggots were banned on sight from 4chan
>>
>>344190485
thanks you seem like a good person that makes me happy
>>
>>344187913

Friends are awesome, but they hate playing vidya with me because I'm the "game guy" in our group of friends. I honestly don't mind, we just do other stuff together. We spent all night last night exploring an abandoned mall and pissing in our old highschool's gardens, for instance.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.