[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just started playing this, and I must say the artstyle and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Legend_of_Mana_title.jpg (107 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Legend_of_Mana_title.jpg
107 KB, 256x256
So I just started playing this, and I must say the artstyle and music are absolutely gorgeous

Im currently in Domina and Im wondering what to do next.

Also Legend of Mana thread I suppose
>>
File: 1440243103022.gif (2 MB, 390x323) Image search: [Google]
1440243103022.gif
2 MB, 390x323
I'm gonna help with the thread just because i love the game so much,one thing that made me mad,is that in other to do a 100% you have to do very specific things in order to proceed without losing anything,i remember i had started to play this game for about the 5th time because i fucked up,then i enter one room out of curiosity and then i failed my current mission,and that with a guide,im just dumb
>>
>>344176236
I just have two cities on my map, one being my home and the other Domina.
What do I do next?
>>
>>344176365
If you go to the upper part of town you can meet the rabbit on the game cover for a quest. If you go into the inn at the start of Domina you can also find another quest.

Once you do those, the game pretty much unfolds around you. 100% isn't necessary but as >>344176236 mentioned there are like 2-3 map items that require a somewhat esoteric sequence to get and they don't offer much to begin with.
>>
>>344176651
The clear the bandits from the highway quest, right?
>>
>>344176365
explore domina,enjoy the music,talk to everyone,get a new seed,and explore the new location get more seeds and so on,dont use a guide on your first time,its much more fun this way,but i think it would be fine if you look some skill commands on the internet
>>
>>344175173
Is it better than SD3?
>>
>>344176718
Yes.

I also failed to mention the quest in the bar. That was the one I was thinking of when I said Inn, but there is a quest at the Inn as well.
>>
>>344176841
yes it is
>>
>>344176964
Im currently going to with the rabbit man.
Is the highway in the town?
>>
>>344177064
Nah, he gave you an item used in the overworld to turn into a zone.

If you ever get an item that says "AF: __________", that is a map item.
>>
the game was ruined by the lack of difficult enemies and being able to stunlock everything
>>
>>344175173
>Im currently in Domina and Im wondering what to do next.
Don't worry about crafting/golem making/pets unless you want to have to read a guide and even WITH a guide the shit is so obtuse that you have to be the right kind of autistic to be able to follow it.

Gameplay's eh and there's no real overall plot but yeah, the art style and music are amazing and the little personal stories and various larger arcs are all really good. The game has a lot of charm.
>>
>>344177215
>Nah, he gave you an item used in the overworld to turn into a zone.
Only item I got for the overworld was colorblocks
>>
>>344177610
OH. Right. I forgot Niccolo does a thing before that.

Go to the first screen of domina, go to the building on the bottom left corner of that screen. I can't remember if its left or right door, but you want to talk to a teapot-bird-thing at the residential part of the weapon shop.
>>
>>344177884
Got the "AF Wheel".

Thank you
>>
>>344177064
the rabbit man literally tells you what to do
>>
>>344178629
Specifically he says he has "Business with Teapo" but you don't see her before this quest if its your first quest, and you don't really ever get told where Teapo idles at in Domina.

I can see how its misleading.
>>
>>344178629
I didnt know who mark was
>>
Enjoy the game, OP! That game touched my heart when I was young...

Also, the translation is magnificent.
>>
Quite possibly the best Mana game in terms of atmosphere. The three main storylines are actually pretty damn good, or at least the 4 friends and gem people ones were. I remember the dragons was just kinda eh. It's been like 8 years since I played it but I remember that game was just beautifully comfy and sad or nostalgic at the same time.
>>
Alright I just finished talking to the cute catgirl and now Im traversing a series of forks in the road
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.