[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your favorite Overwatch char. Mine is pic related. He can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 700x396
Post your favorite Overwatch char. Mine is pic related. He can be a huge asset if you can aim.

>tfw you get a headshot on a tracer
>>
the scum of overwatch
>>
>>344173357
>said the console player

I think the real problem with him is that he just doesn't work on consoles. The controller doesn't give the give of control you would need to lead your shots properly and console players themselves are not actually smart enough to figure out how to use something geometry-based like the scatter shot.
>>
Symettra. Wrecks on defense at choke points.
>>
>>344173078
>can be a huge ass

They always are. Just like D.va pickers.
>>
>>344173357

You probably just suck with him. He's the only character who can one shot people in rapid succession. The problem is a lot of 12 year olds play him (like you) who can't aim.
>>
Your team must love you.
>>
>>344173078
>>tfw you get a headshot on a tracer

Well, with those ridiculous arrowhitboxes you better do get those headshots
>>
File: 2016-05-14 15-28-51.png (209 KB, 372x404) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-14 15-28-51.png
209 KB, 372x404
>>344173078
Get the fuck out. Every fucking hanzo player think they are the best. You are a piece of shit, all you want is to get random headshot and get the POTG with you filthy ult.

Everytime I say to someone who played hanzo that he he was shit, all he can say to me is "i get X gold medals". This game is team gameplay focused. Sure you can tell me "if I kill people, there is no enemy to defend / attack", but it is not about killing enemies.

It is about killing them AT THE RIGHT TIME and at the RIGHT PLACE, something you scumbags do not realize.
>>
>>344176451

You mad bro? He's no different from any other dps.
>>
>Offense
McCree, Tracer

>Defense
Widomaker

>Tank
D.Va, Zarya, Winston

>Support
Lucio, Zenyatta

McCree is my favorite overall though
>>
>>344176826
He is different in the way that absolutely 0% of Hanzo players have ever touched or contributed to the team's objective in any way.
>>
Why would anyone who 'can aim' play Hanzo over Widowmaker besides the fact that they're 12 years old?
>>
File: 1406371629174.png (148 KB, 515x349) Image search: [Google]
1406371629174.png
148 KB, 515x349
>>344176826
Damn sure I am mad. I have enough of fucking auto lock hanzo every single game not able to switch when shit hit the fan.
>>
Is this bait?
>>
>>344176451

If I get gold kills (both objective and regular eliminations) and gold damage who the fuck are you mr soldier 76 to whine about me playing Hanzo?

What, mad I didn't carry you to victory completely by myself?
>>
>>344177443

Because Widowmaker is garbage. She's just a worse version of Hanzo. She has to zoom in AND charge her shot. She can't shoot on the fly. And Hanzo can get to high places without waiting for a cool down.
>>
>>344177674
You just prove to me and to the word how Hanzo players think. Thanks for that :)
>>
>>344177443
Hanzo is usually better on offense. He's great at taking out torbjorn/bastion, he's much better at close range fights and his ult is much more useful for attack rather than defend.
>>
File: 1370462949279.jpg (47 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
1370462949279.jpg
47 KB, 469x463
>>344173589
>not actually smart enough to figure out how to use something geometry-based like the scatter shot.
>99% of scatter shots are just fired in the vicinity of someone's feet and reward an instant kill
>mfw Hanzo players actually think their barn sized hitbox character is difficult
>>
>>344177841

I don't exclusively play Hanzo, but when I do (and I do well) I hate faggots who whine that I didn't do enough. If I was reinhardt and did fuck all but get shot at no one would complain, but I kill players constantly as Hanzo but if I die and then they cap the point because you niggers suck without me there to kill everyone for you, then you all just bitch at me for playing Hanzo.

Fuck you guys. If I have gold DAMAGE with two offense heroes and a junkrat on the team then you niggers just suck dick.
>>
>>344178304
damage control, ladies.
>>
File: 466545-800px_chadwardenn_large.jpg (7 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
466545-800px_chadwardenn_large.jpg
7 KB, 300x200
>>344173589
Geometry? We ain't tryna to do geometry, we tryna play some GAMES. Shoot some niggas, pow pow pow
>>
>>344177674

Here's the thing that gold hunters don't understand about the game: You can have gold medals and still not be a value to the team. Getting kills and dmg alone don't win the game. Now if you're a Hanzo standing on the point or on the payload and you're keeping the entire enemy team off the obj so your team can win, then okay. But if you're on some rooftop spamming arrows into the enemy to boost your k/d then you're fucking useless.
>>
>>344176826
Who says you mad? Are you still stuck in 2009 or are you a kid? jesus
>>
>>344173078
>those hitboxes

top fucking kek m8 and I thought the huntsman was cancer
>>
>>344173589
> geometry based

This is bait, is this bait? Aiming the scattershot is literally "near their feet" and you always hit. Same goes if they're close to a wall.

This game isn't even close to that complex, and basic geometry is fucking simple.
>>
>>344178849
2 CP map, I stand on or near the point and shoot at fuckers coming towards the objective.

Payload map, same deal. Stand in front of cart and shoot. I contest checkpoints as well if it's reasonable for me to do so. (Not jumping into six people with no support)

It's not like I'm off in the middle of nowhere shooting random Tracers as they pass by.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.