[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>free 2 play >all DLC removed from store and now free and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: eVolve.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
eVolve.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>free 2 play
>all DLC removed from store and now free and unlockable with progress
>revamped classes and reworked maps
>updated monsters
>only micro-transactions are skins and xp boosters

EVOLVE REIGNS SUPREME
>>
Oh so now the game is how it should be two years fucking later , have fun trying to get that player base back up.
>>
>>344156682
Still would rather play Dead by Daylight
>>
Could i still buy a cheap key from keysites to get the founder status?
>>
File: 1444247551331.jpg (67 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1444247551331.jpg
67 KB, 1024x768
But is it still 90% run run run?
>>
But this was quite obviously the correct way to make the game...two years ago.

When it was released.

When their business model was being heavily criticised.

They have no excuse to do this shit now when they knew they should have done this ages ago.
>>
Too bad the gameplay is still flawed where matches could last a couple of minutes or turn into a half hour borefest of running around.
>>
File: 1135.gif (2 MB, 411x242) Image search: [Google]
1135.gif
2 MB, 411x242
>>344156682
>mfw all those fags who wasted their money buying this shit 2 years ago
>>
Major changes include a renewed focus on the signature 4v1 Hunt mode, with rejigged classes to lighten the load for inexperienced Medics and Trappers:

>The MOBILE ARENA is now a shared ability that always centers on the Monster, and all four hunter classes have been redesigned to be more easily accessible and have better team synergy even when you’re not playing with friends.
>TRAPPER – With the mobile arena a shared ability, all Trapper class hunters now come equipped with a PLANET SCANNER ability that tells the hunters generally which direction the monster is located within the map. Trappers also get a speed boost when activating the ability to help them close the distance and Dome the Monster.
>MEDIC – All Hunter classes now have passive health regeneration that automatically heals players when they aren’t taking damage.
>SUPPORT – All Support class hunters now have a SHIELD BURST ability that automatically charges the shields of teammates that are close enough to the Support.
>All Assault class hunters now have a DEFENSE MATRIX ability that replaces the personal shield’s invulnerability and instead provides damage reduction to the Assault character.
>MONSTER – All Monsters now have more health and start with enough skill points to activate all four abilities at the start of a match. Alongside new found power and speed, the Monsters are back to terrorize Shear.
>VISUAL FX and UI have been redesigned to provide a cleaner, more easily understandable experience for players of all skill levels.
>MAPS have been redesigned specifically for HUNT using countless hours of gameplay data and player feedback since launch, resulting in maps that create consistently fair fights for Hunters and Monsters.

Overall shit is casualized, less running and hiding and more fights
>>
>>344156682
>REIGNS SUPREME
Wouldn't be F2P if it did.
>>
>>344156682
>Evolve Stage 1: rob people by selling them f2p game for 100$
>Evolve Stage 2: make game free for everyone
Conclusion about situation: FUCK YOU!
>>
>>344157334
>Too bad the gameplay is still flawed where matches could last a couple of minutes or turn into a half hour borefest of running around.

That's why they're making a massive balance change? They've completely overhauled how the game works, there's now a 12 minute timer with sudden death, everyone has access to the dome that traps monsters, monster isn't completely worthless at stage 1, etc, etc.

It really does seem like they're trying to change the game for the better.
>>
I know you guys like meming and never played evolve on free weekend or beta
But this is very very good
>>
Unoptimizied out of the ass and requires a super computer to run smoothly without melting your cpu/gpu.

Yeah no. i wil lstick to overwatch ;)
>>
>>344158487
This is what poor people actually believe

>y-you need a super computer to run any pc game!!

>mfw running the wircher 3 at 4k 120 fps on my intel hd 4000

Kill yourself
>>
>>344158487
>playing with a toaster
>>
>>344158213
Have you paid for it? I didn't. I gladly give it a go for free now.
>>
>>344158847
>someone will actually fall for this
>>
>>344157870
> less running and hiding and more fights

That's fucking goood
>>
>>344158487
Last time I played was a long time ago but was fine with a 770, which is a fucking 2013 card
>>
File: he does it for free.jpg (3 MB, 2000x7791) Image search: [Google]
he does it for free.jpg
3 MB, 2000x7791
>>344156682
>>
>>344158213

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the publisher responsible for that sort of kikery? Especially 2k. I want to give the devs themselves the benefit of the doubt.
>>
So what do the poor suckers who paid $60-$100 on release get? A couple of skins and two XP boosts?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.