[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder for you normies that the developers were owned by google
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: pokemon go.jpg (46 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
pokemon go.jpg
46 KB, 578x327
Reminder for you normies that the developers were owned by google and this game is a botnet that is collecting your location and personal data.
>>
>>344154179
Anon, if you use a smart phone at all someone is collecting your location and personal data
>>
So is Miitomo.
In all seriousness though, I'm disappointed how this game ended up.
>>
Reminder that Captcha is owned by Google so posting on 4chan makes you part of the botnet.
>>
Reminder that Android, the OS Pokemon Go runs on, is also a botnet.

https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/android-and-users-freedom.en.html
>>
>>344154403
>he doesn't own a 4chan pass
>>
Reminder that your wireless card is always on noting your location. Your cellphone cell antennas can also be used to triangulate your location. Unless you don't have a phone any one can find you.
>>
>>344154703
GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK
>>
>>344154545
>actually giving money to this shithole
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>344154545
>getting conned by a jap
>>
>>344154703
They can still find you. Cameras are everywhere.
>>
File: 1467756340526.jpg (34 KB, 600x518) Image search: [Google]
1467756340526.jpg
34 KB, 600x518
But I'm not a pedophile so I have nothing to fear
now go back to roleplaying as lolis on /g/
>>
>>344154703
>triangulate
But why would it want to be 3 sided?
>>
>>
>>344155381
not wrong
>>
>>344155381
I really need to learn Linux.
>>
>>344154934
nice raxx
>>
>>344154538
who the fuck cares about you RMS

go back to your shell and rant about four letters that need to be added to the 'Linux' name
>>
>>344155529
>>344155529
>implying it's even POSSIBLE to escape the botnet
nice one
>>
>>344155682
https://libreboot.org/
You CAN escape the botnet though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.