[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking bored, recommend me some good MMOs, especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (539 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539 KB, 1680x1050
I'm fucking bored, recommend me some good MMOs, especially with lively player bases, good RP communities, and decent varied content to choose from.
>>
>>344146690
In all seriousness, there are none.
>>
Elder scrolls online. If something its the only mmo'RPG' i've played in the last 5 years(i have played mmos, but they don't have the rpg part in them). pvp, pve and crafting goes well together in this game. Not sure about RP community, but i've heard good things about it.
>>
>>344147732
is that true that MMO is RIP as a genre?
>>
>>344147732
No, the old ones are still around.
OP, I implore you to come and try Nexus:TK. It's one of the oldest mmos about, and it's still alive and maintained today because of its strong focus on community and real roleplay, which is impossible to find in more modern offerings.
>>
>>344147732
In all seriousness

It depends who you play with
>>
File: b-r_Image_2.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
b-r_Image_2.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>344146690

If you're not playing EVE, you're not experiencing life's greatest gift.
>>
>>344146690
Some friends are trying to drag me to black desert online. No idea if it's good character creator is nice didn't go further...
>>
>>344146690
If you want to try something else, try out Project1999 it's an "classic" EQ private server.
>>
>>344149587
Everybody is super helpful and enthusiastic towards new players, it's an enjoyable time. I'm the head of an 18 year old clan, so there's a lot of resources at my disposal to help you out.

We've been a bit of a gated community in the past, but the gods are opening the doors for anyone to come and explore. Double exp for new players right now too, it's a good time for it.
>>
The Secret World.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.