[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people shit on this game ? It was great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why do people shit on this game ?

It was great
>>
yo, i might be the only reply, but this game was legendary
>>
"people" only like what they're told to like.

more like sheeple, amirite?
>>
>>344138170
go to bed faggot. stop clogging up all the threads with this garbage.
>>
>>344138160
Are you British
>>
Seriously, fuck this game.

>inverted controls on a lot of parts with no toggle
>bland as fuck music
>those fucking irritating sound effects
>that death scream
>seriously, that death scream
>AHHHHHHHHHH

I had the 64 version, if thats relevant. But seriously:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpaIqZyx8ew
>>
>>344138080
i wanted to like this game, but it was too boring
>>
File: Glover Squilliam 3.png (338 KB, 828x946) Image search: [Google]
Glover Squilliam 3.png
338 KB, 828x946
Glover is literally the first game I ever played
It might be garbage but I'd never know because of my nostalgia for it
To me its probably like a 8/10 game, and even if people think it's trash you can't say the soundtrack is bad because its anything but

Drew this for the Squilliam collab
>>
I think I got stuck on either the "monkeys" boss or one of the haunted house levels as a kid, and then at some point my cartridge became corrupted. I'll have to emulate it some time -- it has a neat atmosphere for those of us who like early 3D games
>>
I loved glover, I thought it was really fun to play
I loved the environments, not the hub, but the actual levels. The hub was kinda off putting.
However the levels were peaceful. Atlantis was a clever idea for a level. I liked how you can sit on ledges too.

I never beat that game and never got to play all the levels, but I watched the opening cut scene and it all seemed so "comfy"
>>
>>344138080
Aesthetic as fuck. Loved it as a kid, but leaving over a decade and coming back to it as an adult the flaws are much more obvious. Still enjoyable, and a shame the sequel got canned, although the leaked betas gave a nice glimpse into what could've been.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.