[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /v/. I been trying to get into a9lh now but i am stuck at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Help /v/. I been trying to get into a9lh now but i am stuck at fucking page 1 more specifically on browserhax section. I can't get it to work, It just crashing the browser without any color change or whatever.

I been trying to changed the date, clear the save setting in browser and it still not fucking work after about 50 tries. HELP /v/.
>>
>>344126550
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobkle
>>
What version are you running?
>>
>>344126695
9.2.0 as the Plailect guide
>>
>>344126740
And you've tried power cycling after setting the date and clearing the browser data? Are you sure you have starter files in the correct places on your SD card? It's 9.2.0 -20U right? Did you purchase your ds that way or already update to it?
>>
>>344126550
You might have what's called a dummy browser. Consult >>>/vg/hbg
>>
>>344127209
I updated to that from 4.2. Yes i have places the content of starter folder on my 3ds. More specifically a folder name 3ds with all its content and a boot.3dsx on root of my sd card.
>>
>>344127581
Did you upgrade with rxtools? Also check out the general the other anon posted.
>>
>>344128103
With sysupdater. I just followed all of Plailect guide up to that point. The browserhax just refused to work.
>>
>>344128291
But to get into sysupdater you must have already installed browserhax, right? Honeslty im not too sure as i havent done anything with a system that old. If not, then try the rxtools route or ask the general on vg, or the irc channel.
>>
>>344128897
No. I just use the injected FBI to install systemupdater.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.