[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valve sucks!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: csgo-2016-05-21-17-21-55-76.jpg (348 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
csgo-2016-05-21-17-21-55-76.jpg
348 KB, 1360x768
One secret: cheating in every valve game is THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD

all of them include stuff like aimbot, wallhack (ESP) etc,etc. If you have 10 dollars you have access to a good CS:Go hack

You know why it's easy to use hacks on CS:GO ? BECAUSE VALVE DON'T CARE

It's like this since the days of CS 1.6.

What about Dota 2????
That's like CS: Go hacks on steroids. There are at least 3 of them and if you have 10 dollars you have access to a good hack that will not be detected by Valve.

Protip: even public hacks works on CS Go. you might get banned after 48h but if you know how to use them , it may work for months and months.
>>
>>344122886
cool, nice blog op
>>
don't even play these shit valve slot machine games.
>>
wtf???
>>
>>344122886
dumb chinese poster
>>
>>344122886
no shit dumbass, how else is gabe going to win and collect knives in csgo
>>
There are millions of retards playing this game for like 14 hours straight to get good

but "suddenly" this stuff comes handy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bBRXRxbMJg
>>
What dota2 hacks?
>>
>>344124029
But that does literally nothing that having a good map awareness and an organised team won't do.
>>
>>344124283
Just watch this video then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy51PTa4cwQ

>"These scripts (or scripts similar to this one) have been around for over 2 years now. In early 2013, Valve enabled the VAC watchdog for Dota which led to a wave of bans but any good hack is polymorphic and the developer adapts to avoid detection.
>various users are writing and selling scripts for this framework.
In this case, the scripts detects if the next attack will be a critical hit or not (since the proc is decided before the hit lands). It cancels the attack until it lands a critical hit.

>The possibilities are endless here. There are various scripts that provide you with a huge and unfair advantage.
Be it inhumane automatization (such as AxeBlinkUlti on every target near him that would be an instakill, automatically disjoint/dodge spells with phase shift, pseudo-blink, eul, perfect combos for various heroes) or intel such as overlays that provide information about the enemies (or their last location) with HP/Mana, cooldown on ultimate, inventory etc.
>>
>>344124327
No longer effective due to how Phantom has a coup de grace cooldown.

And the automatization will more often than not actually be a hindrance to the team. A human player can act with discretion and insight whereas a script will just run in every time and get nuked.
>>
File: download.jpg (235 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
235 KB, 1024x576
>>344124283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5erj61xNMOo

>>344124615
>script will just run in every time and get nuked.

You are just here to shitpost. You have 0% idea about what's going on
>>
>>344125145
And you are also a faggot. Good day.
>>
>>344125263
>Good day.

I want Reddit to leave
>>
Who cares. When you cheat, you literally just cheat yourself. It's basically just a certificate that says "I'm not good enough for this game, so I need to use cheats to level the playing field".

I mean if you were a basic bitch whose mind doesn't operate on any level beyond your primal desire to 'feel victorious', then you'd get a free pass to cheat in my book because I'd feel sorry for you. Anyone with an ounce of critical reflection would realize that they are substantially worse than anyone they are being matched against with the matchmaking system, and that the word 'victory' pasted over their screen might as well be 'defeat'.
>>
>>344125263
>make stupid comment about shit you don't understand, get told to fuck off
>ur ghey lol
>>
>>344122886
Valve doesn't care because their players doesn't care.
>>
>>344127139
>you literally just cheat yourself
>If you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>344127139
Anon...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.