[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is LITERALLY impossible Not ''''literally'''''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Regret[1].jpg (151 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Regret[1].jpg
151 KB, 1680x1050
This is LITERALLY impossible

Not ''''literally'''''

You LITERALLY cannot do it on legendary solo
>>
But I did
>>
I did. Plasma pistol the Honor Guards then pop em in the head. You have to learn to predict where he teleports.
>>
>>344089650
Hacking doesn't count
>>
>>344089543
That whole mission is a fucking pisstake

How the hell do they expect you to do it in 15 minutes?
>>
i remember having a hard time on the final boss but this shit was fine
>>
>>344089747
Nah, I did it and I didn't hack. Just git gud bitch
>>
>>344089543
Literally the easiest mission in the game
>>
>>344089543
From the save
>spawn
>prophet is at other end
>nope
>die
>spawn
>prophet close
>jump 1/4 dead
>go back to door, wait until floats back
>run from elites or kill those to close
>jump 2/4 dead
>repeat
>>
>>344090342
half of the halo 2 campaign pretty much requires you to use level exploits to get through LASO
>>
>>344091231
>prophet takes you to group of royal guards while you're punching him
>>
>>344089543
F
>>
>>344091345
No he doesn't. He just floats back and forth. If you can wait until he is in the right area to jump off, great. No, then run. Left side is better for this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.