[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GUYS I JUST FOUND A WEBSITE, IT'S CALLED CS LOTTO GUYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Cl-4mr7WgAAK9j7.0.0.jpg (144 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Cl-4mr7WgAAK9j7.0.0.jpg
144 KB, 1600x900
You guys mean everything to me seriously. I love all of you.
By the way don't forget to register there, this website CS Lotto I just found.
>>
JUST RICO MY SHIT UP, FAMILIA
>>
>>344076303
Will this lead to a federal review of Valve and the many questionable practices of the North American videogame industry? Of course not.
>>
For anyone who's wondering, 2 youtube and stream personalities violated Federal law by repeatedly promoting a Counterstrike skin gambling website without revealing they actually owned it. The guy in the pic did this in the slimiest and most blatant way, pretending to have "found" the website and to have won first time. He "just so happened" to keep winning big, and may have in fact rigged the game or faked participation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8fU2QG-lV0
>>
>>344076303
>Libertarians will defend this

Liberalism truly is the cause of the decadence of western culture.
>>
File: nety.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nety.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
HEY GUY I JUST FOUND HIS WEBSITE:

https://www.knesset.gov.il/main/eng/home.asp

JUST GIVE THEM ALL YOUR MONEY AND OIL WILL REMAIN CHEAP!

I JUST DONATED $4 MILLION AND I NEVER HAD TO PAY MORE THAN $2 FOR A GALLON OF GAS!
>>
>>344076303

All right so i gonna open up my....CSGO LOTTO BOT... i mean Trade offers.

Look at that we gotta another $75 dollars!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG3ec4Xshl8
>>
>>344078041
both libertarians and liberals
different side of the same coin
>>
>>344076303
i hope lawsuits are brought against these lying scum fucks
>>
>>344079154
Literally no
>>
>shows videos of himself winning multiple pots at like 4k and shit
>He doesn't tell people he owns the website

People can believe they can win big pots because they just saw Trevor Martin winning
>>
ITS LIKE THE COOLEST WEBSITE EVER
>50/50 change of winning
>>
File: 1433733539618.jpg (52 KB, 179x191) Image search: [Google]
1433733539618.jpg
52 KB, 179x191
>>344076303
>Every video is him winning mad cash
>Never losing a single cent
>He manipulated the site to bait people

Jesus.
>>
>>344076303
i like his house is pretty
>>
>>344076303
GET RICH QUICK GUYS

IM YOUR FRIEND RIGHT???? WOULD I LIE TO YOU?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>344082127
He's about to move into an even BIGger HOUSE.
>>
>>344082104
This is like the most basic level of scamming. This is literally at the same level as people who do three-card Monte scams on the streets.
>>
>>344078041
I know, conservatives policies have never allowed corruption to persist.

This is what happens when you follow ideologies not handed down by our lord and savior, GOP.
>>
No one cared about this until [h3] made a video. Should I care about children being scammed? Don't get me wrong, I love internet drama, but why does((((h3)))) care so fucking much about this particular thing?
>>
File: Thinkin Bout Pasta.png (229 KB, 489x608) Image search: [Google]
Thinkin Bout Pasta.png
229 KB, 489x608
>>344079154
>/v/ will always talk with authority on shit they literally don't understand
lol
>>
>>344083308
Because he needs to take a huge load of shit into someones chest and it happen to be 2 slimefucks.

also
>No one cared about this until [h3] made a video.

HonorTheCall is a small YT that discovered the whole scheme and gave H3 the coverage since he knew it will attract more attention.
>>
There was an article in the local fucking newspaper about underage gambling in CS
this shit blew up
>>
>>344084469
There was an article on finnish news magazine about the whole ordeal as well
>>
>>344084469
>>344084810
Its all over Europe, main reason is because it affects kids and reporters want parents to know about this shit, it wouldnt surprise me of they were taken to court.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.