[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't believe it has been nearly one year since he left us ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Iwata.png (2 MB, 1080x1613) Image search: [Google]
Iwata.png
2 MB, 1080x1613
Can't believe it has been nearly one year since he left us ;_;
>>
>>344057080
What are you talking about Jackie Chan it's not dead
>>
;_; RIP in piece
I hope they put his name all over the credits in the Halo anniversary
>>
Where will mario go from here now that his father has passed away?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qdRzxmgYWo
He seemed like such a humble guy.
>>
>>344057238
He's been dead since July 1973
>>
>pretending to be sad about the deaths of people you do not know
A truly classic meme.
>>
Rip Kojima he will be missed, his work on Glover 2 will never be forgotten
>>
>>344057741
>>344057308

So funneh, do you have another one?
>>
>sad about some CEO dying
kill yourselves nintentoddlers
>>
Kojima died? Thank god, no more shitty metal gear weeb crap
>>
>In striking that balance, while it's important that we do not overextend by putting an excessive amount of content in our games, the only solution is how to make software that sells well. There will be big hits somewhere in our business, and they support the games that fail and allow us to take on other challenges. So our basic premise is to create software that will sell in the range of at least two million units. We simply couldn't recoup our costs if we only released games in Japan that had sales of around 300,000 units, so the global market is our standard.
>I also think the key word here is balance. This has a lot of aspects, such as knowing when we need to dedicate a lot of time and people to something and when we do not. Or ways to leverage game engines that are used for general purposes, and how to create our own game engines that lots of others can also make easy use of. For NX, we are thinking about many different development techniques based on these considerations.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/stock/meeting/160629qa/05.html

Nintendo is fucked
>>
I got pretty annoyed at the last Investors meeting where someone asked if Iwata Asks would continue and Kimishima was like "I'm a businessman so talking to devs doesn't interest me" and Shiggy said "No time to do it lol".

Then that glorious fucker Shigesato Itoi comes along and continues it himself because he wanted the legacy to live on. Couldn't think of anyone better to continue it either.
>>
>>344057080
F
>>
>>344058209

I don't see anything particularly damming about that statement. Just seems like standard corporate speak.
>>
>>344058209
why? You just quoted random things.
>>
Rip moot. F
>>
>>344058501

These days /v/ just says "Nintendo is fucked" no matter what they do or say. Kimishima ate a delicious steak dinner last night, this is ac clear sign he's given up and that Nintendo will be dropping out of the hardware business.
>>
>>344058236

What did Shibata have to say about it? He seems like the perfect man to do it. He's got the charisma the other suits lack.
>>
>>344057883
How about this one, he'll be missed.
>>
>>344058951
Shibata wasn't part of it since he's in Europe. Suppose he'd be pretty good at it, but I'm unsure of his game development experience. Reggie would be entertaining too, but he is also just a businessman and not a game dev so there wouldn't be that shared knowledge and love of making games like Iwata had.
>>
>>344059428

He was an hero
>>
>>344059569

Well, he did do some Nintendo Directs in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTXWfbGRqZM
>>
>>344057080
What are talking about anon?
He is still alive
https://youtu.be/oNXWTcd8Z8w
>>
>>344059572
A real human bean
>>
>>344057080
Can't believe it's been nearly 18 years since OP started sucking dick ;)
>>
>>344060026

I want to go back to 2006. Those were better times.
>>
He left us the moment he sanctioned Amiibos
>>
>>344060262

What better way to leave than a big fuck you to the living?
>>
File: Satoru Iwata.png (211 KB, 1327x1200) Image search: [Google]
Satoru Iwata.png
211 KB, 1327x1200
>tfw respect
>>
File: 1436785008732.png (332 KB, 1229x560) Image search: [Google]
1436785008732.png
332 KB, 1229x560
More than month yet
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.