[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Siding with the Stormcloaks It's like you WANT Skyrim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Skyrim-logo-small.jpg (28 KB, 600x310) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim-logo-small.jpg
28 KB, 600x310
>Siding with the Stormcloaks

It's like you WANT Skyrim to ran ran by Altmer faggots.
>>
Imperials tried to behead me. I wanted revenge
>>
>>344056267
>not on the list
>still want to execute you

Fuck them.
>>
>>344054884
Skyrim for the nords. Imperials have to go back.
>>
>>344054884
>Be General Tulius
>Finally capture that asshole Ulfric Stormcloak, just got to transport him back for a proper trial
>Aldmeri Dominion Ambassadors say they want to take him instead.
>Fuck that! I know they'll just let him escape so that this pointless war can keep on goin!
>Decide to execute everyone of your prisoners. Sure, some are probably innocent, but a lot more people will die if the war keeps going so it's pretty justified.
>One of prisoner's is the Dragonborn who decides the fate of Skyrim.
>Fuck me.
>>
>>344054884
except if the thalmor win no one gets to run run anything ever again
>>
>>344054884
>implying the weak, pathetic shell of an empire has a chance against the thalmor

the stormcloaks are like brave mujahideeni who are willing to lay down their lives for what they believe in, every last man, woman and child will fight mercilessly to the very end. an independent skyrim full of angry patriotic nords stands a greater chance against the thalmor than the pathetic cucked """"empire"""" of good goyim
>>
>>344057525
>Decision of one person is bad
>A large group that is associated with that person is automatically also bad
She's also human. Are they bad too?
>>
>>344054884
>ran ran ru!
>>
>>344054884

Despite the fact that imperial rule would be overall better for the nordic peoples. The nords have the right to choose for themselves even if it's deciding whose bitch to be
>>
>>344054884
who gives a fuck the game sucks anyway. and no amount of mods paid for or free will make it fun
>>
>>344054884
It doesn't actually matter who you side with because it has minimal impact on the game itself.
>>
>>344063103
yes
>>
>>344063103
yes
>>
>>344063358
>Destroying the wheel is overall better for the nordic peoples.

I want this meme to end. The empire is cucked beyond anu and padomay.
>>
>>344054884
The Empire is basically the EU it is cucked beyond belief and needs to be destroyed
>>
File: 1442099881019.png (160 KB, 464x470) Image search: [Google]
1442099881019.png
160 KB, 464x470
>>344063652
>>344063886
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.