[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Man's Sky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: no_mans_sky_game-wide.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
no_mans_sky_game-wide.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1800
Well I just pre-ordered it. Was it a mistake?
>>
You honestly expect anyone here to say it wasn't a mistake?
>>
>>344043569
Yes. When you pre-order a video game, you are paying the most money for the worst version of the game.
>>
>>344043569
Where'd you preorder from?

I got from Best Buy, their pre-order bonus is a starter ship with better weapons.
>>
We can't know until it's out if you made a mistake anon

Just go in expecting a comfy space exploration game and nothing more
>>
>>344043569
>2016
>still preordering games
holy shit op have you not learned from the past?
>>
>>344043569
Did you get it cheap? That's the only reason to pre-order a game. Also, if you're questioning yourself, then you definitely made a mistake
>>
>>344043881
Gamestop. We don't have a best buy where I live unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure the bonus is similar. I just wanted to be immersed dammit.
>>
>>344043881
>>344044135

>Buying the PS4 version

I'm so sorry for you guys since it'll end up running like garbage

Here's to hoping GMG is gonna have a 25% off sale before the game comes out
>>
>>344044135
Even if you don't have a Best Buy around you, if you buy a fair amount of new games you're better off getting a gaming club membership from them and just getting games mailed to you b/c it gives you 10% off every new game, it pays for itself after 3 games and means new releases are only $50.
>>
File: CdEM9IlW0AIXgXw.jpg (215 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
CdEM9IlW0AIXgXw.jpg
215 KB, 1024x1448
At least we've gotten some pretty nice concept art out of it
>>
>>344044951
It's 20% off, not 10%.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.