[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2756677-5053381649-TM.jp.jpg (32 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
2756677-5053381649-TM.jp.jpg
32 KB, 630x354
is this any good?
>>
>>344040306
is your mom a whore?
>>
>>344040367
i have not spoken to my mother or any of my family in about 5 years so i have no idea
>>
>>344040306
I have played a few hours of it. It's strange. It has a cool concept, nice graphics and design, and a decent combat system. But the whole thing feels weirdly unpolished. Slightly off camera angles, awkward dialogue, janky movement at times, and other issues that make you wonder how it was released. It's cool and I'll probably finish it, but it definitely has this awkward unpolished feeling.
>>
combat is crap
skill tree is crap
crafting system is basic "+2 damage" shit
voice acting is crap
>>
>>344040306
it is garbage
>>
>>344040306
Heard is a decent RPG. Nothing on the level of say, The Witcher 3, but solid nonetheless.
>>
>>344040306
It's awful. If you liked bound by flames you'll like this which basically means no one will like it.
>>
I actually enjoy it. Spiders is a small studio, around 50 people, and I've always enjoyed the worlds they create and the games they put out. I really liked Mars: War Logs and Bound By Flame despite their flaws, and the Technomancer, to me, feels like their first truly polished game. Sure, it has it's share of problems, but comparatively it's really good. The big leagues.

>fixed my issues with BBF combat, namely it being slow and unresponsive. The combat in this is fast and the three weapon stance switching, even during combat, is fluid and fresh
>fixed another issue from Mars and BBF: corridor maps. There are large open areas, gritty sci fi bazaars, dark slums - and the maps are big.
>decent to great voice acting, despite what everyone is saying
>attributes, skill tree, weapon stances, skills, all things that are nicely done and add depth and variety.

Overall this is a solid 7/10 and is Spiders best effort yet. They always manage to create a highly developed world and lore, with a mediocre game wrapped around it. Well, this time there's a good game wrapped around it.
>>
I liked it, reminds me of Jade Empire.
People complaining about the combat are just retarded and dont understand its an RPG and not Batman: Arkham XYZ
>>
I beat it. It was OK. The story and the setting kept me interested enough to finish it.
The party members are all kind of likable. Amelia best girl.
If you don't like the combat or if it's too hard try mace and shield combo with parry+counter crit skill, beat the game on hard with it, still, expect a few cheap deaths.
It has tons of sidequests but very little exploration or stuff to do on your own. Loot rewards are shit, it's just garbage to upgrade your gear with. If something's not on the map then there's nothing there.

Still, it's an OK game if you manage your expectations and don't expect it to be Witcher3 in space. 7/10.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.