[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>an MMORPG >with art-style and design of Souls games I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 26419257932_e769be4e3a_o.jpg (1 MB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
26419257932_e769be4e3a_o.jpg
1 MB, 3200x1800
>an MMORPG
>with art-style and design of Souls games

I'm tired of the generic MMORPG bosses and colorful, simple design of everything, whereas the Souls games are amazing.
Raiding places like Anor Londo. Boss mechanics other than tank&spank, kill adds and avoid attack X. 40-man Nito or Ornstein & Smough.
Wouldn't that be cool?
>>
this is all sound good on paper but it is a pipe dream at best
>>
>>344036223
An MMO in a desolated and lost setting of A souls game would be fucking dumb.
look at the scenery. Now imagine thousands of asshats sitting in weird places setting up shows and running around like retards batting on things.
>>
>I'm tired of the generic MMORPG bosses

then why are you even mentioning souls games
>>
>>344036223
MMOs are garbage, this idea is awful, fuck off.
>>
>>344036223
Dark souls is already an mmo, a terrible one, famalam.
>>
>>344036438
So is many other project, and still we get really garbage games

>>344036495
Not IN the same world, but just the same kind of design and style
>>
>>344036739
> ~4-6 players in a game maximum
>"Massive"

Lol
>>
Why do you always have to make everything about you?
>>
>>344036981
>design and style
That was entirely my point
How would a world that looks ravaged by darkness, evil, and desolateness pan out when 4 thousand fuck head are wandering around aimlessly in it at the same time?

It would kill the fucking aesthetic.
>>
File: Average random beckoner.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Average random beckoner.jpg
215 KB, 1920x1080
>>344036223
Art-style and design of Souls games is all built around the idea of isolation and despair. You can't do that in a MMORPG by very nature of it being an MMORPG. Every now and then when you play a Souls game and are summoned by this guy it's already ruined. Imagine a hundred of him running around. That would categorically not be cool.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.