[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 620x349
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
I went to high school with Kyle. His sister was hot.
>>
Kyle, he streamed a speed run not a let's play
>>
to be fair I don't care who was wrong I just want kyle to do a bet properly
>>
Streaming a game doesn't imply playing it.
>>
>>344031860
(you)
>>
>>344031860
Kyle was clearly in the wrong. But it was a good show and good entertainment so I can't be mad, only laugh.
>>
Bosman is/was literally being that kid who flips over the board when they start losing
>>
>>344032727
It was implied that he would be playing the game on screen, only reason this whole thing is an issue is because huber wrote a contract that bosman could poke holes in, instead of verbally telling him what to do
>>
>>344031860
you for creating this thread
>>
>>344033224
Huber wrote the contract because Kyle kept being a bitch when he lost the standup bets, he's just being a sore loser who knows he's wrong.
>>
>>344031860

Kyle followed the contract and he's right the jury (viewers) found him guilty because they wanted him see play the game.

At least now we won't have any more contracts, it's way easier to poke holes in it than verbally saying to Kyle he needs to play ALTTP.

Still wish I could see that puppet show from Huber
>>
More amusing than him reading animal jokes for an hour or having like three jokes with the longest setups in ten minutes
>>
Oh I missed this. Guessing Kyle somehow got out of playing ALttP?
>>
>>344033428
Jones said it best, their job is to entertain. The saga, including the trial, was much more entertaining to watch than Bosman just whining his way through a playthrough.

If it ever actually became an issue, Huber would just privately take Bosman aside and ask him to honor the agreement. He didn't, because springing the contract on him made for a better video and because it doesn't actually matter.
>>
>LTTP is bad
>SS is the best Zelda

How can such an entertaining man have such abysmal taste
>>
Arin.
>>
>>344034589
It's all about context
>>
>>344033989
The Baha Men joke was genuinely hilarious
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.