[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, is Miscreated any good or just another random zombie/base
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: header[1].jpg (120 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
120 KB, 460x215
Hey /v/, is Miscreated any good or just another random zombie/base building/crafting EA game or what?

If it's not good, which is the best game of this type at this point in time?
>>
Welp.
>>
>>344005663

I do not know much but I still think it is not a good game.

I have heard good things about dead state.
>>
>>344005663
>>344006241
Yes

2009 was the last good year for zombie games and I'm fucking puking just thinking about how another dev has the drive to make YET ANOTHER generic "craft everything by holding A here and be an autist simulator"
>>
File: 1450356747231.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1450356747231.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>344005663
do you even need an answer?
>>
it's good but it's kinda dead.

empty as fuck. it could be the best game of this type if it had some players.
>>
>>344006554
>ET ANOTHER generic "craft everything by holding A here and be an autist simulator"
I like the principle of those games, but I don't understand why there's 300 billion of them and why they're all unfinished and with really shitty multiplayer (or worse yet shitty building).
>>
>>344005663
Literally Subnautica since the setting is actually interesting for once and the creatures are well designed and aren't just zombies or dinosaurs.
>>
Just buy Subnautica. If the zombies are a must buy DayZ
>>
>>344006916
>>344007136
I actually tried Subnautica but I had issues with randomly disappearing containers (not on death) so I figured it's still too early to buy.
>>
>>344007185
Did you make sure it was the latest available stable build? I haven't had any issues with disappearing containers in the time I've been playing.
>>
>subnautica
lay a foundation, put a room down and all you literally have to do is sit around and eat and drink

after 2 hours you can craft pretty much everything including cyclops which means nothing can kill you, then all you do is build, no threats, may aswell play minecraft on creative
>>
>subnautica
Not worth it until they add multiplayer
>>
>>344007434
>implying anything can kill you if you are halfway competent in any base building game of similar make
>>
>>344007643
good luck surviving with a base in zomboid, shits a zombie magnet
>>
It's the best and most playable survival game on the market desu
>>
>>344007136
I like DayZ, but the zombies are the shittiest thing about it though. Aren't there any games of this type that do zombies better?
>>
>>344007786
How's the building? I like the building in 7 days to die because it was block based, in Ark you can't build shit because the pieces are way too big and don't fit with each other very well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.