[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>320ms ping to Japan >dropping from S back to A+ >climbing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: hotarumaymay.png (76 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
hotarumaymay.png
76 KB, 250x206
>320ms ping to Japan
>dropping from S back to A+
>climbing up from A+ back to S
>dropping from S back to A+
>climbing up from A+ back to S

fuck my life, fuck my ISP, fuck my third world internet
>>
>tfw love my third world shithole
>tfw love how chill everything is compared to the U.S(used to live in NY)
>tfw the only thing I hate is this god damn shit internet

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>343999882
I don't know that feel, my third world shithole is on the brink of destruction and I'll be moving to Japan or wherever before the decade is through.
>>
Everyone that made it to S+ has experienced the same thing. You're not a special snowman. You just suck.
>>
>tfw stuck in B+ hell
>>
>>343999882
I don't live in a third world shithole but this is how I feel exactly
I fucking hate my internet speeds
>>
Team Marie
>>
>>344000354
How? I don't get it. The C's were obnoxious sure but beyond that I rolled face to S
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 374x254) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 374x254
>>343999484
>tfw 8ms ping to Japan
>>
>>344000310
No they haven't. My internet went to shit in May and it's still shit. There is no other ISP in my area, no fiber, no nothing.
Last week I lost 20 entire S rank points in the span of 10 minutes because I got disconnected 4 times in a row.

>>344000745
I'll fucking cut you.
>>
>>344000354
I got through it to A- then got demoted all the way back down to B
>>
>>343999484
>tfw had a shitty internet connection that would make me drop games all the time
>ended up losing a shit ton of points because I kept on getting disconnected from games
>went from B- back down to C+ pretty much solely because of my shitty connection

Thank fuck I got a new router.
>>
Also fuck the griefers that make duplicate save files then join the game and just STAND there the entire time so they get the rest of the team to lose their S points.
>>
Do people outside of moonland even play the game anymore?
>>
>>344002831
Almost everyone in S seems to be Japanese. Like 95%.
>>
File: impressed squid.jpg (61 KB, 354x337) Image search: [Google]
impressed squid.jpg
61 KB, 354x337
there's a S rank?
>>
File: Hue.png (44 KB, 704x65) Image search: [Google]
Hue.png
44 KB, 704x65
Post your speed, /v/
Also post your weapon

I fucking love the Hydras
>>
File: Untitled.png (46 KB, 695x62) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46 KB, 695x62
>>344006215
i dont think these matter unless using ethernet on wiiu
sadly my back 2 usb ports on wiiu are taken up by the ext hdd
Kelp Splatterscope
>>
Just played the last four games of tower control, decimated two, got DC-ed from one whilst it was about 29/90 and we had the tower, then lost the last one because of a charger
>>
>>343999484
Why would you give a shit about your connection to japan.
>>
File: 1449874368270.png (143 KB, 636x348) Image search: [Google]
1449874368270.png
143 KB, 636x348
>Beat the fuck out of the other team
>Go into their base to take the rest of it
>Over 70% is ours
>Realize at the end of it all that they only had 3 people in their team
>>
>>343999882
I know that feeling, senpai. I just hope Duterte fixes my country's shitty internet speed.
>>
>>344007148
because everyone else is in Japan and the lag is terrible
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.