[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL PARAGON THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: LE PARAGON LE EPIC.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1130) Image search: [Google]
LE PARAGON LE EPIC.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1130
What's the /v/erdict?
>>
shit
>>
>>343983690
ASSFAGGOTS out of 10
>>
I want my twenty sheckles back.
>>
Fun
>>
>>343983690
can't play it/10
>>
>>343983690
>MOBA
>Bad combat
Bad. Moba players are looking for some unfun PVP that feeds their EPEEN and lets them run on a skinner box treadmill for the hopes of becoming Efamous or "good". The secondary genre isn't done well enough to stand on its own so it won't draw people in that way. Moba players who don't have a current MOBA might pick it up because its not too horribly made like the gearbox abortion. It will stay alive for a while but not really make any waves.
>>
Slowest fucking moba in existence. It doesn't matter how nice it looks.
>>
It's OK. I've been playing for a little while.

>>343987245
>bad combat

I don't know how you can say that when it's the only properly 3D MOBA, that alone makes it decently unique. The fact that the map isn't a big flat surface changes the game up a lot

>>343987719
All of the latest patches have been dedicated to making matches faster, honestly I think they're pushing too hard
>>
>>343988465
The gameplay itself is slow as molasses.
>>
Haven't played since a few weeks after the founder's packs were released. I found it to be enjoyable, but I'm waiting for more fixes and additions namely VOIP because fucking PC players and their keyboards. I don't want to hvae to plug in a keyboard into my PS4.
>>
>>343988708

well that's just like your opinion man

Epic has flat out said that they're not increasing movement speed if that's what you're waiting on. They are still rebalancing the game immensely with every patch but their balancing philosophy seems kind of retarded lately
>>
>>343989010
Any idea about how many new heroes we're gonna get?
>>
>>343989175

Every 3 weeks until they call it quits

I think the reception to closed beta has been pretty positive though, I can see the game having a respectable lifespan
>>
File: 1321522400963.gif (725 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
1321522400963.gif
725 KB, 200x197
Is paragon in the same setting as UT?
>>
>>343991852

Nah, it's its own thing. Paragon is a combination of sci-fi and fantasy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.