[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just beat this game a few hours ago and I can't get over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: sno.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sno.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
just beat this game a few hours ago and I can't get over the fact that these guys were literally the hardest boss in the game and everything else after it was fairly easy. were they supposed to be the final boss or something?
>in a castle
>get to the princess after
>rest of the game is feels unfinished
also can someone please explain the story to me? I didn't gather any of it tbqh.
>>
>>343980628
bump, seriously wtf. I'm actually kinda pissed. the ending for me was so anti-climatic
>fighting some random dude who I thought was a girl all along
>>
>>343981282
>some random dude in a cave**
>>
>>343980628
They are the epitome of the souls series.
Everything else is just a cash grab/ left over ideas.
>>
>>343981705
is it ok if I just pretend the game ended there? because honestly....it couldn't be more obvious
they give you so much estus for gwyn that I didn't even need to learn we literally j ust attacked the shit out of each other and I would heal a ton through his attacks
>>
>>343980628
>story
Time is convoluted in a story of mixed adapted mythologies brought together by a man who couldn't read them correctly and an english team of editors with a tgesaurus. Also fire.
>>
>>343981893
also
>hit him 3 times
>he gets stunned
>do it again until I run out of stamina
>back off and heal through his attacks
srsly why so much estus,i literally had 5 left but I was chugging em tbqh. 20 is really unnecessary
>>
>>343982162
Everyone will tell you he was in a weakened state because he gave his power through the lord souls or some shit.
I reccomend you play 3 and skip two if you want closure on the story.
Also go back and fight some secret bosses that you missed in dark souls 1. Like the dark sun gyndolin, if you are going to play 3.
>>
>>343982564
>skip 2
well fuck. I knew two was bad but I just bought it on steam.
I guess i'll get 3 and play it first...
>>
File: Smug 3DPD Face.jpg (123 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Smug 3DPD Face.jpg
123 KB, 1024x683
>>343980628
>claims to have just bought the game
>starts spewing recurrent memes about it

Riiiight... I htink you're a couple years late to the party, friend.
>>
>>343982729
Just fucking play it and not let /v/ make opinions for you
>>
>>343982729
>I just bought it on steam.

Did you at least get it on sale, anon?
>>
>>343982863
I was still going to play it but now after finishing the first game im having second thoughts
>>
>>343982941
yup
>>
When people say they are the hardest boss are they just strictly referring to ornstein second? Because if you kill smough second the fight is a jokey smurf.
>>
>>343983307
idk what you mean but smurfs are no joke
>>
>>343983307
Depends on your play style.
I personally found big orny easier since his slashes are predictable.
>>
>>343984029
>play style
cmon lets be real how different can anyone really be. magic or melee....that's literally it
>>
>>343984617
Shield or dodger.
Lance or sword.
Hammer or mace.
Pyromancy or lightning.
Etc.
>>
>>343984952
true but I wouldn't really say it's a "play style" it's really just what they're using. I think play style isn't the right choice of words
>>
>>343985151
>>343984952
play style makes it sound like they actually play differently. if any person used any of those they'd all pretty much be the same
>>
>>343985151
You have to change how you move based on different weapons.
You can't be infront of an enemy when you're a pyromancer.
You have to time your hits if you use heavy weapons.
You have to be fast and attack as much as possible with light weapons.
Etc.
>>
>>343981282
I actually thought Gwyndolin was going to be the final boss of Dark Souls if it's any consolation.
>>
My favorite bosses of the series, although I haven't played anything but DeS and DaS 1.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.