[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
epic reference am i right guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
epic reference am i right guys
>>
>>343976641
kys
>>
What's with the resurgence of Deus Ex HR threads?
>>
>>343976641
??

>>343976809

>two threads
>resurgence

what's with all the overwatch threads every 2 seconds?
>>
>>343976809

Mankind Divided comes out in about a month.
>>
>>343976641
i dont get it
>>
can somebody explain?
>>
It's RoboCop.
>>
>>343976641
Is this supposed to be a cuck joke?
>>
Post the Mustaine email.
>>
>>343978367
80s movie reference
>>
>>343976641
Invisible War reference...?
>>
>>343980656
Alex Murphy is the name of Robocop before he becomes a dead cyborg thing
>>
>>343976641
how did they change the bosses in the director's cut? i managed to cheese the bosses in the original by throwing barrels at the southern guy, dont remember what i did for the second boss and then just punched jamir while he was jumping a wall
>>
I played DE:HR for about 45minutes one time, i remember running around in an office.

Anyway, i wana get into the game again but I heard things for and against a GOTY? version and the regular version.

Whats the best way to play it? (PC)
>>
>>343981431
play the directors cut

removes the piss filter and makes it so you aren't absolutely fucked against bosses if you're doing a stealth build
>>
>>343981431
Directors Cut is the same game, minus all the DLC bullshit that alters your start, with revamped boss battles that allow nonlethal victories. I guess.

desu I played through HR, watched a friend play through HR and can barely get into the game anymore. If MD captures the atmosphere of HR I'll be content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7fNPiNiNc
>>
>>343976809
It got a cheapass sale on Steam?
>>
>>343977731
It's Robocop, you dumb faggot. Alex Murphy is a Detroit police officer before they turn him in to a robot. Adam Jensen is a Detroit security officer before they do stuff that he didn't ask for.
>>
>>343981783
>absolutely fucked against bosses
If you're doing a stealth build, you should have MORE experience to dump into stats, and you should have vastly more ammo and grenades than what you'd have otherwise.

Obviously a perfect system like the first Deus Ex would be optimal but it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>343982194
I always liked the original DX system. It felt more like a true pen-and-paper RPG. Skills and augments makes sense.
>>
Can you play the DC and skip the DLC Boat mission in it? Cause fuck, that thing killed it for me.
>>
>>343976641
What's wrong with it? If you don't get the reference, then the email feels perfectly natural, which is how references should be handled. Heck most of the thread doesn't even know what to look at.
>>
>>343981274
i cant fucking believed that was a glitch until i came here to complain about how easy that boss was
>>
>>343981274
They've put more option on how to deal with them. (turrets you can hack, places to sneak in, weapons to pick up etc etc) Way better than before.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.