[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I beat this game? I can only get as far as the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (379 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
379 KB, 360x500
How the fuck do I beat this game? I can only get as far as the snake pit.
>>
You dont
>>
Git gut
>>
You have to get past the snake pit.
>>
Practice. Memorization. Tears.
>>
Game genie.
>>
git gud
>>
>>343975808
>Battletoads
>beatable

Pick one, son.
>>
File: .jpg (80 KB, 400x356) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
80 KB, 400x356
>>343975808
>Wanting to beat the game
Nah, I want to be taunted by this bitch every time I lose.
>>
git
u
d
>>
>>343975808
I've never beaten the turbo tunnel, and I am at peace with that.
>>
Git gud fag
>>
watch tmr stream !!1
>>
>>343975808

use every warp you can and git gud
>>
>>343975808

My entire family and neighborhood spent years playing this game while growing up. I've never seen anyone get further than the ice level. The hoverbike level in the tunnels is just ridiculous, it makes soulsborne games and pretty much every game made in the last 15 years look like a joke.
>>
play on emulator or rare replay, save state about 15 times every level. if you're already doing that and can't beat it then you're probly fucked
>>
>>343975808
I guess it's just trial and error. I watched some vids of playthroughs and tried to use the methods that they did to complete the levels and after a few tries i got the hang of it. I can beat it consistently with no warps and no continues now.
Cinemassacre has a series of videos that bootsy did that cover strategies on how to beat it too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vME1aQrGGQ

desu i hate the intros
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.