[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: george clooney and some chink.jpg (711 KB, 2314x1114) Image search: [Google]
george clooney and some chink.jpg
711 KB, 2314x1114
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
>>
>>343952208
In Japan they have to account for both male and female fanbase.
Also the average boy has turned into a full metrosexual individual.
>>
>>343952208
he looked gay now he looks even more gay whats ur point
>>
>>343952208
He finally graduated high school.
>>
>>343952208
No idea but I miss his trademark bandana and slick middle parted hair too.

Fuck you, SNK
>>
>>343952208
left is what was considered tough back in the 90s but is now considered gay

right is what was considered gay back in the 90s but is now considered tough
>>
>>343952714
Nice joke, anon.
>>
>>343952208
He still looks gay.
>>
They gave him the current generime MC design
>>
>>343952752
This, don't really care about his clothes or face but his hair was goddamn iconic.
>>
This is bait. Kyo was always a pretty boy, even in '94.
>>
File: Boombox.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Boombox.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
>>343952208
Someone blasted the fingers right off his gloves.
>>
>>343952208
thats been his look since the Nests Saga
>>
>>343952927
Are we sure about that? Everyone was whining at Kim's initial reveal that they basically modeled old Kyo's head and put it on Kim's body. Very similar hair in game, but not so much in drawing.
>>
what do you guys think of Ogura swearing that King of Dinosaur is not Tizoc?
http://www.mmcafe.com/news/posts/10196.html
>>
>>343954889
I hope he's half-right and that its Space-time shenanigans so they can fight each other.
>>
>>343954889
He just knows how to keep kayfabe.
>>
My main concern is that his attitude and general interactions aren't pussified.

Kyo was a weird shift in japanese protagonists for the time. He was kind of a dick, a delinquent student who disrespected his elders and didn't give a shit what people thought of him for it. He was calling his defeated enemies "weenie king" while all of the other moralfag game protagonists were stoic "muh honor" types. He seemed to love fighting and would have a big shit-eating grin on his face the whole time. I hope they didn't try to mellow him out too much.
>>
>>343956740
well he has grown up during the game, don't get me wrong he is still kind of a dick but that "calling you weenie" phase was also him been a teenager and also some of the SNK translation team taking some liberties/mistakes (seriously that's like thinking "wuba wuba I'm on the pink today" is actually the real line)
>>
>>343956740
>I hope they didn't try to mellow him out too much.
He was kinda mellow after the Orochi saga. Not too much but still.
>>
>>343957196
True, but the point still stands. It would be a shame to completely throw away what made him stand out in the first place.

I'm not against characters moving forward and growing up but it seems like a waste in Kyo's case if they overdo it.
>>
File: 1467763297051.jpg (178 KB, 1280x815) Image search: [Google]
1467763297051.jpg
178 KB, 1280x815
>they actually made a sketch of Mian outside of her outfit
2cute

I hope we get to see this in-game somehow
>>
>>343957902
I feel that Mian is a good example of design that wouldn't have worked in the low resolution spites of the 90s.
Although that also goes for Sylvie.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.