[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It hasn't even been a month and we're done talking about E3.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (567 KB, 295x207) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
567 KB, 295x207
>>
The fuck are you talking about, I've seen many threads today shitposting about the same goddamn thing that we've been shitposting about since it happened
>>
Botw threads still happen frequently
>>
E3 was very forgettable.
>>
Name 3 games that were newly announced at E3 that there is anything to still talk about.
>>
File: 1467658102256.jpg (20 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
1467658102256.jpg
20 KB, 343x343
E3 hasn't been relevant for years
>>
>>343948242
Basically what they said.

Everything announced last year has yet to come out, so everything shown this year was last years games.
>>
>>343948370
Hell, stuff that was announced 3 years ago still hasn't come out. This gen fucking sucks.
>>
Because E3 doens't surprise you anymore. In the recent years, we've known beforehand what they will announce, so the shock value is lost and that feeling of "Will this be the year we get a X game?" is completely gone

Besides, i don't know why this shit is allowed, they announce games that won't be around until 1-3 years. What's the point of that? You lose whatever hype you get when you announce the game

If there is one thing i can give credit to FO4 for, is that almost nobody was expecting that game to come out and it came 5 months after it was announced, so the hype train didn't die by the time it was out
>>
>>343947151
Well no shit, Sherlock. Breath of the Wild was the only noteworthy game at that shitshow, but even that gets daily threads. Everything else was awful.
>>
Because nothing seemed as interesting as No Man's Sky.
>>
It was fucking awful.
BOTW was the best game and it's just like every other open world game so far but now with shitty pop in and NOGRASS
>>
why would we talk about E3, when it's 11 months away?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.