[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anybody here explain why the FUCK the Chosen Undead wields
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 666 hours in ms paint.png (1 MB, 1542x763) Image search: [Google]
666 hours in ms paint.png
1 MB, 1542x763
Can anybody here explain why the FUCK the Chosen Undead wields the Silver/Black Knight Shield both upside down AND with the incorrect grip?

Am I missing something? Is this part of the lore?

Explain yourselves, Fromfags.
>>
He is holding it correctly you're just dumb.

Think about how arms work for a second.
>>
>>343935485
Are you fucking stupid? Silver/Black Knights use a forward grip while the Chosen Undead uses a reverse grip.
>>
>>343935781
Because every swordsman uses the same grip, amirite?
The chosen undead hold literally every single goddamn sword with the reverse grip, why should he wield that one any different?
>>
>>343935329
>Holding the shield upside down

Invests some points in intelligence ffs
>>
File: 1446847468602.jpg (15 KB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
1446847468602.jpg
15 KB, 211x203
This is pretty low quality bait and people are still falling for it.
>>
>>343936218
Because it's not the intended grip and technique for that shield, idiot.

So are you saying the Chosen Undead, as part of the lore, gives no regard to combat methods/technique?

Or are From lazy fucktards who only wanted to program one style of use for all shields, regardless of lore/utility?
>>
File: HmmmMMMmmmm.gif (875 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
HmmmMMMmmmm.gif
875 KB, 250x231
>>343936792
Holy shit you seem mad.
>>
It does bother me that he holds the shield with his hand. Are you really supposed to hold a shield by the handle with your hand, and not I dunno slide on your forearm or something? It seems like a good way to break your wrist.
>>
>>343937026
Holy shit you seem underage.
>>
>>343938072
>le underage
Summerfags go home
>>
File: ky tea.jpg (20 KB, 246x241) Image search: [Google]
ky tea.jpg
20 KB, 246x241
>arguing about dead souls
>>
While we're on this topic, it also pisses me off that in all the Souls games the player character can't properly wield large weapons.

It's especially apparent with Ultra Greatswords. It just seems like they throw the weight of the weapon around with little control, regardless of meeting 'stat requirements.'

If they meet the requirements shouldn't they use the weapon with full efficiency and functionality?
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 567x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 567x600
>>343938460
Holy shit you seem mad.
>>
>>343938072
>>343938460
>>343937026
Both of you, go get shot
>>
I know op is trolling but I wonder why CU grabs the shield upside-down
>>
>>343937401
Most shields you grip with your hand but obviously it varies with type. I doubt you would break your wrist, its not like you're stopping massive forces
>>
>>343939309
>taurus demon over 3 times your size swinging a massive axe
>not a massive force
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.