[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have Rayman 2 or Rayman Raving Rabbids on Steam? Willing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1_rayman_2_the_great_escape.jpg (26 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
1_rayman_2_the_great_escape.jpg
26 KB, 400x260
Anyone have Rayman 2 or Rayman Raving Rabbids on Steam?

Willing to trade Left 4 Dead 2 for either.
>>
why dont you just buy it?
>>
Anyone have Mario bros 3 on steam?
Could trade god of war for it.
>>
Fuck you for making me look, I bet you're the same cunt who made those 'Thank you for releasing me on Steam, Spyro' threads.
>>
>>343934960
Rayman thread? I'm fine with that.

Which one's the best : Rayman 2 or Rayman 3?
>>
>Games that aren't available anymore for a game that is constantly on sale for a few bucks and that everyone already has
Idiot
>>
>>343936919
3 is great, but is flawed
>>
>>343939148
Could you elaborate?
I don't see how the third is flawed compared to the second.
>>
File: 1463878924613.png (1 MB, 1118x1107) Image search: [Google]
1463878924613.png
1 MB, 1118x1107
>>343939148
Now it's a party.
>>
>>343939318
combo system isn't appealing
getting 100% on a level is doing a route to get the max amount of points rather than exploring the level.
Shoe minigames.
There's good powerups like the chains & helicopter, and there's the rocket
And way too much 4th wall break
>>
>>343940408
Personally I don't really care about getting a really good high score on each and every level but I understand where you're coming from if you don't find the combo system appealing.

The shoe minigame could have used a little bit more thought into it. Totally agree.

All the 4th wall break stuff was in the first level if I recall correctly and the rocket powerup was situational, not that much of an annoyance in the game.

Aside from those points, I think the third entry in the franchise beats the second by a fair margin when it comes to level-design. You can also do a greater deal of things in the game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.