[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Karl is now your sole companion in the last video game you played.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: karlpilkington_l.jpg (31 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
karlpilkington_l.jpg
31 KB, 612x380
Karl is now your sole companion in the last video game you played. What changes?
>>
>>343934012
The Forest. It goes from horror to comedy simulator
>>
Rally car co-driver in Dirt 3

I mean the one that I have is pretty shit, so I'd rather have some comic relief
>>
File: Lil monkey fella.jpg (144 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
Lil monkey fella.jpg
144 KB, 675x380
>So this guy right
>Pushing the cap
>Blowing these blue bubble things innit
>Turns out
>Lil monkey fella
>>
Wait is Karl my only pokemon, or my pokemon rival? Or does Karl give running commentary of my progress through X?
>>
>>343935615
I will never stop reading this in his voice
>>
Paper Mario 64
guess he'd be like Goombario
>>
>Warhammer Total War

'That's just not right, innit? Them green blokes run at us and we just set up 'ere larfin' and shooting'

-Slayer King Karl
>>
>>343936796
>Mate that little mouse is making eyes at cha.
>Is shagging a ghost still necrophilia, or just immoral?
>>
The Technomancer
>bloody hot up 'ere ainnit? Dun even 'ave umbrellas? No?
>ugh 'ow long you let those orange cheetos men work? Oh they slaves, ya they look like slaves to me.
>then there's these blokes with computer crisps in their 'ead, like it Star Wars, 'cept the villian isn't a white bloke with a black bloke's voice-- oh oh wait he does he does 'ave a black voice, oh bloody hell when did I go to Star WarsLand I thought this was Mars. Speaking of you dun have any M&M's or chocolate or something?
>>
>>343934012
Resident evil 6.

--Leon missions
>doesn't waste your time going to save Ricky
>When big bad guy asks for proof that he was behind it Karl just say "You're full of shit,we have a video with your ring on it"
>tells you its a shit idea to go into the sewers

--Chris missions
>talks to you about how they can make a giant zombie but they still can't make a man-moth
>keeps saying "alright" and "do you're bit"
>saves you're squad by shooting Ada cause she looked like trouble
>takes photos of bioweapons to add to his scrap book.

--Jake missions
>Stays in a skip and refuses to come out cause it is 100% safe.
>>
>>343937537
>talks to you about how they can make a giant zombie but they still can't make a man-moth
spot on
>>
>>343936796
>Yeah, that's Bowser innit? Aychpee is nointy-noin, turns out he wasn't a little monkey fella after all but a big turtle fella
>>
>>343934012
Witcher 3? So he's Roach?
>>
>>343934012
He steals my harem
>>
>So those little jian fellows, innit? Just a bunch of space orientals
>>
RE4

he'll probably try and get rid of the parasite by putting a raw steak on his head
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.