[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember me /v/? I was going to revolutionize the fighting genre.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: RT.jpg (47 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
RT.jpg
47 KB, 615x346
Remember me /v/? I was going to revolutionize the fighting genre. What happened?
>>
>>343931941
You got absorbed by the abyss known as Riot Games.
>>
Riot Games bought it and destroyed it knowing it would destroy league.
>>
I miss playing as Talos, he was fun.

>you will never again win the victory for the people and put the money on the table
>>
>>343932621
that cunt was OP. You couldn't do anything cus he just absorbed all your attacks then does a 1 button invincible grapple
>>
>>343932361

It's really quite baffling how the fuck Riot games operates. They employ thousands of people, tons of game industry veterans, and yet they seem to produce absolutely nothing.
>>
>>343933289
They already have the goose that lays golden eggs
>>
>>343933289
You have 2 options:
1. Keep making millions on your product (LoL), without risking anything.

2. Publish games that could either backfire, or compete with LoLs playerbase.

The only smart move for Riot is literally do nothing until they absolutely needs to.
>>
>>343931941
they got bought out by riot
>>
It was a fighting game made for casuals and casuals don't play fighting games so it's normal it got acquired by one of the kings of casual games company riot
>>
>>343931941
Riot games
>>
>>343933183
Nigga what, Talos was the underdog. Edge is the true OP fucker.
>>
>>343933289
They sound like Valve.
>>
File: Hairless Monk.png (319 KB, 600x708) Image search: [Google]
Hairless Monk.png
319 KB, 600x708
>>343931941
Bought by Riot. I bet it's going to get character-swapped with the heroes from LOL. The cooldown movesets are like made for it.
I fucking despise LOL but I'm actually looking forward to having a fighting game based on it.
>>
>>343934491
at the end of the game Dauntless did everything Edge did but with better oki and better damage
>>
File: zmnv1B2.jpg (355 KB, 2712x2712) Image search: [Google]
zmnv1B2.jpg
355 KB, 2712x2712
>>343932621
>You will never tell someone to get the drinks ready or tell chumps to hit the bricks again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.