[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game so shit ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Skyward-Sword-Logo.png (361 KB, 900x648) Image search: [Google]
Skyward-Sword-Logo.png
361 KB, 900x648
Why is this game so shit ?
>>
They spent so much time getting the motion controls to a functional level that they didn't have time to make any real areas
>>
The wii mote sucks
>>
I've played five Zelda games. I've finished two. This was one of the three.
>>
It's a 7/10
>>
Horrible filler constantly thrown at you to pad the game

Shitty motion controls that are painful to use even when they do work

Constant handholding, and fi will tell you something again that you literally just heard

Shitty sky

Even if all of these problems were rectified, it would merely be a mediocre entry in the series, with two good dungeons, and a pile of mediocre trash composing the rest of the game
>>
SS was fine. It has good music, good dungeons and good game play which to me are the three things Zelda needs. It was baby mode, the hand holding was lame, there was some rehashing late game and the moeshit intro sucked ass.

Good and competent, not perfect. Shit? Hardly.
>>
>>343931231

And I should say, I could even get over the motion controls and handholding and shit, however the amount of time that they waste with recycled content is unforgivable.

>explore the forest
>immediately explore it again with dousing
>come back to explore it again and redo the first dungeon
>come back to learn a song and collect tadtones
>come back and explore it again for tears of light
>fight the forsaken for the third time

This is just one third of the game, and the volcano is just like this. The desert is a little better, but still annoying with backtracking. One damn forest area that isn't that big or interesting, and they force you through it 5 times. Fuck this game, I can't believe they thought this was okay, but they would rather taint the game's pacing forever, because they were so afraid of people calling the game short.

But 8 years from now, they'll do an HD remake, and then take out two of the tears of light, and maybe take out one item from the dousing quest, and then retards will clamour "OH NINTENDO FIXED IT, IT'S NO LONGER REPETITIVE OR BORING!"
>>
Better than Twilight Princess, worse than everything else
>>
>>343930516
It's better than that piece of shit "Breath of the Wild." It's not even out yet and I can tell it's gonna be a 3/10.
>>
oh cool there's already bait in this thread
>>
Zelda cycle, can't wait for it to be the best game ever when BotW comes out.
I can almost read them.
>BotW
>no story
>shitty gimmicks, lol randum rocks xD
>no companion

>SS
>best companion ever, I want to fuck her harder than Midna holy shit
>beautiful music and story, I cried a river at the end
>best controls ever, I felt so inmersed, its almost as if I was Link all along!!!

SS>>>>>>>>>>all other Zeldas>>>>>>BotW
>>
They didn't care about making a game, they just wanted to cash in on the timeline crowd by making a game that "takes place before the rest"

Same thing with the historia book basically
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.