[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Zowie FK1 really the best gaming mouse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: KB035ZW_118394_800x800.jpg (40 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
KB035ZW_118394_800x800.jpg
40 KB, 800x800
Is the Zowie FK1 really the best gaming mouse?
>>
>>343908002
DeathAdder and Rival are both better.
>>
What's a decent gaymen mouse for around $50? Or just a decent mouse in general
>>
Zowie is garbage, it's just a meme.
>>
its not even the best zowie

the za12 is a lot better, and the Finalmouse stuff is better than Zowie
>>
>>343908825
Do you really need a gay-me mouse though.
>>
I like the EC1-A more but they are definitely the best mice I've used in terms of smoothness and tracking.
>>
>>343908284
>>343908002
It's all subjective.

Size of hand, shape of mouse, claw, hybrid, palm.

I have both the FK1, the G502, and the original G9.

Personally, my favorite is the FK1 for my claw grip.
>>
Which specific model you want is just personal preference, but Zowie mice are fucking fantastic in general. Zero frills or 1337 GAM3R LIGHTS, just perfect hardware.
>>
>>343908002
>>343909416
Something I noticed though, at first the FK1 buttons felt a little stiff - harder to push...but after about a month, you get used to it, and they feel far less stiff.

Heavy clicker? Claw grip? Left Handed? No frills? FK1 is for you. Great mouse overall.
>>
>>343908284
>Razer
>Better
At breaking maybe
>>
i use one and im a litaral genius so be sure to pick up your very own zowie fk1
>>
>>343910852
Fuck, you've convinced me! It'll be here in two days.
>>
File: g502-tunable-gaming-mouse.jpg (20 KB, 438x215) Image search: [Google]
g502-tunable-gaming-mouse.jpg
20 KB, 438x215
my g502 is starting to sperg out on me... what should i replace it with? thinking about going back to an ambidextrous mouse. i use a fingertip grip btw.
>>
>>343908002
I think Zowie is just a big meme at this point.

I got 2 different EC1-As over the course of 2 months and both had a defective mousewheel which stopped working after a few weeks.

I got a refund and I went back to my Logitech G700, the mouse might be a wireless piece of shit but atleast it has been working flawlessly for the last 3 years.
>>
>>343912535
>g502 with fingertip grip
g100s feels pretty good with fingertip grip, although it sometimes has problems on my QCK heavy, but not QCK+ or other mousepads. Wish the g900 wasn't so expensive, looks like a good mouse.
>>
Zowie fk1 owner aswell as a k70 cherry mx red master race. Gas the kikes
>>
>>343908002
Great shape for my hand, too bad it needs a mousepad instead of just working on any surface. I do like that it can be picked up and moved and stops registering movement almost immediately, like under a millimeter.
>>
>>343913993
I have no fucking idea how they manage to have shitty mouse wheels on almost every model but the rest of the mouse is top notch.
>>
>>343909220
I don't actually use KBM that much in games, I just wanted a quality mouse that felt nice and would last me.
>>
File: corsair-m65-pro-rgb.jpg (42 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
corsair-m65-pro-rgb.jpg
42 KB, 800x600
Not using the best mouse of 2016
>>
>tfw used to have an intellimouse 3.0

>tfw just have a g400s now
this thing just doesn't feel comfortable

I tried a Deathadder Chroma in a bby the other day and it felt like heaven to my hand
>>
Yes it's 40 dollars
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.