[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let's talk Gwent. Favourite faction? Thoughts on the Skellige
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: gwent.jpg (198 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
gwent.jpg
198 KB, 970x545
let's talk Gwent.
Favourite faction?
Thoughts on the Skellige addition?
Hyped for the stand alone?

I for one am very hyped for the stand alone game. Love to play Northern Realm with lots of Spies, Decoys and Blue Stripe Commandos. They are the real mvps
Skellige deck sucks but I won the new tournament on my first try.
>>
I'm so very bitterly disappointed in you OP
>>
>>343904585
why?
>>
I had every single skellige card I could get and I had to savescum through the tournament, Thank god for that fight halfway though for a save point. Can't wait for the gwent standalone. If it's going to be free to play then I assume it will be funded though card packs like hearthstone, so I hope they keep things reasonably low priced.
>>
Northern realms, all spies and the multiplier things.
95% winrate on hard difficulty
>>
>>343905228
i lucked out with the nilfgaard guy, he had 4 cards on hand and I had just one for the final round. somehow he passed without playing them

I hope the standalone will be reasonably priced too. I hear it's gonna have a single player campaign of some sort too which sounds cool. Probably similar to HS adventures I'd imagine.
>>
>>343904919
It's one thing to like real faggy card games but it's another to like a fake faggy card game in a faggy video game.
>>
>>343905609
Jesus bud, go drink some bleach it'll soothe the pain of your autism
>>
Death tae any and all new factions
>>
>>343904919
>>343905609

Not how I was going to say it but sure. Its disappointing seeing a game represent a card game, and more disappointing to see people amped about it. I get it, no stranger to the MtG discussions on /tg/ I understand the game itself and the appeal I just can't let go of how... Unnecessary and strange it is to put it on a digital medium.
>>
>>343903838
NR is easy mode
Nilfgaard is almost as good
Scoiatael are boring and bad
Monsters are a one trick pony
Haven't played Skellige

Personal favorite is Nilfgaard, I like to try and match the opponent's score exactly for wins.
>>
Dunno, after the first match I skipped the minigame, it looked stupid to me.
You guys are making me regret it
>>
>>343906683
I like digital card games.
I play MTG every now and then but it'd be more accessible if it was digitalized too. mtg online is terrible so i use cockatrice sometimes
>>
>>343907391
>go on party with triss
>ooh look! gwent!
>play gwent instead of hanging out with triss

was good, you should pick it up on ng+ or just grab the cards you can now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.