[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We write a Gearbox game. Ill start. >Character is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: gearbox_logo-icon.png (35 KB, 984x819) Image search: [Google]
gearbox_logo-icon.png
35 KB, 984x819
ITT: We write a Gearbox game.

Ill start.

>Character is a Badass living amongst Badass
>>
once upon a time in badassville
>>
Badass character is MADE of guns.
>>
>>343890875
And those guns are badass guns that shoot badass bullets
>>
File: 1467546516432.jpg (804 KB, 2780x4080) Image search: [Google]
1467546516432.jpg
804 KB, 2780x4080
MC is a reverse gay gender bender badass with GAZILLIONS of guns up his ARSE(nal)
>>
Badass Character made of guns is a pansexual but that just makes him more zaney! Haha
>>
Sidekick is a crazy badass ass-kicking lady voiced by Ashley Burch
>>
feminism rules the world in peace until the evil patriarchy awaken, you play as a woman in veil beating men
>>
FUNNY MEME MAN
>>
>>343890824
>Character is a cuck who got cucked by a Badass nigger with a gun.
>>
>character seeks revenge after being shot in the head 400 times and losing a 3rd of his health bar
>>
she has pink hair and a tattoo on her neck
>>
>>343890824
edgy silent protagonist paired with brash loudmouthed sidekick, they KICK ASS because they're badass
>>
All of the protagonist's voice lines are taken directly from image macros
>>
Anthony Burch has the same role as Benny in New Vegas
>>
What will the ingame world be called lads?

We are gearbox and we innovate.
>>
[insert pop culture reference here]
>>
>>343890875
6 gorilion guns
>>
You play a huge badass with a chest the size of a freight train with six gorillion guns who has a terrible health condition and needs memes to survive.

You're fighting an evil man corporation to get the momney to pay for your badass hormone treatment which invariably causes your character to become more bad(ly sized) ass with each treatment.
>>
>>343891105
promotion material right here!
>>
>>343891289
kek
>>
Badass character that wears guns instead of clothes fight the evil successfull corp consisting of cis white males while being sexually harrassed by every white cis male in the game and where every good npc is part of the lgbt community. This is extremely shoe horned in and completely ruins the game's story
>>
>>343890824
You play as Badass Asskick McGee the 3rd, a space treasure hunter assisted by his quirky robot sidekick friend Rapebot 3000 on an EPIC quest to secure the ultimate mega epic gun of super badassery. BUT WAIT! That's not all, he's also here to kick the butt of the super evil and totally not-cool President Von Drumpf. An evil, pragmatic sociopath who is a racist and BIG MEAN DODO HEAD! Also he's white!

Meet many interesting and BADASS characters like big buff dude who can only talk IN ALL CAPS MODE!!!, or the small midget girl that may or may not be jailbait voiced by Ashley Burch, my sister.

This epic tale took 10 hours to write, and was done entirely by me, Anthony Burch, who had to quit the office early to prep the bull so I let my monkey co-workers fill in the gaps.
>>
>>343891289
The sad part is this sounds like a new borderlands plot in the making
>>
>>343890824
>it's a squad based shooter where you have to rely on positioning, suppression and flanking
>>
Despite you being such a kickass badass mcstronghuge, your character still respects women and is okay with "just being friends"
>>
>>343892534
kek
>>
>>343891754
kek
>>
SUDDENLY, from the badass dimension...
>>
Spawn a BADASS DEMON that's 60 stories tall and shoots fireballs! Luckily it's got a giant glowy weakpoint.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.