[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a fun game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Divinity II - Ego Draconis.png (3 MB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
Divinity II - Ego Draconis.png
3 MB, 1060x1500
This is a fun game.
>>
File: patriarchy.jpg (33 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
patriarchy.jpg
33 KB, 300x427
>>343879345
At this point you should only play Divinity 2: Developer's Cut version.
>>
Sequel when
>>
I had fun with it, although some of the armour was too psiky for my tastes.
>>
Remember Dragon Commander? What happened? Why weren't they able to add good gameplay?
>>
File: 1465136142816.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465136142816.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
the skeletons in the beginning can wreck your shit, but once you get the lifesteal/reg build going you have pretty much broken the game
>>
I remember it being pretty hard.
>>
>>343879345
fun game with shit scaling
>>
>>343879452
Ofc, of course!

AND THE MUSIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yiDE59Wa14
>>
File: 1920x1200_undead.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1920x1200_undead.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1200
>>343879571
They threw it under the bus development-wise to allocate more resources to DOS. Larian's CEO spoke about it and felt sorry for what they did. Basically, RTS parts were bad to mediocre, strategy map and ship parts were great.
>>
>>343879345
>no John you are the dragons
Best thing about this game was the mind reading ability.

Dragon transformation had potential but it got fucked by shitty controls and an engine that can't handle the transition from human scale to dragon.
>>
>>343879774
she as clearly the canon wife, especially because she's the only one who gets so many choices
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.