[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he skips every cutscene/dialogue >he then get's mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1467299918758.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1467299918758.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>he skips every cutscene/dialogue
>he then get's mad that the story makes no sense
Why the fuck do people do this?
>>
>>343878810
Triggers me everytime
>>
>>343878810
They're plebs. R-selected peons that only exist to indulge themselves in short term satisfaction.
>>
>>343878810
>he skips the tutorial and all dialogue
>then complains he doesn't know where to go or what to do

This is even worse when they're playing one of your favorite games and you don't want to help them because you want them to have the full experience but you just know they're going to give up and end up with a "eh, it's ok" opinion after ignoring 90% of the game.

Having casual gamur friends is the worst.
>>
>>343878810
>skip all the dialogue
>immediately ask where to go or start to google it
Fuck you Aidan
>>
>skips everything and doesn't read shit that is on screen
>gets mad at me because I can't tell him how to do some action in a game I played 5 years ago
>>
Genuine retards.
>>
If a game can't tell the story through it's gameplay, it's shit.
Gone Home did not have any skippable cutscenes and yet everyone could understand it's beautiful story.
>>
>>343879945
Am I being baited
>>
>Skip everything
>Still figure out shit because I try everything
I don't know what fags like>>343879253 are even doing.

Like, its ok if you want to move past something you might find unenjoyable. But to do that you got to be willing to make sacrifices. Like not caring about the story, or not having the luxury of being a retard that can't figure out the controls on his own.
>>
>>343878810
i do when the game has 14-15 hours of cutscenes and dialogues out of 30-40 hours to complete the main quests.
>>
File: simmeringwithrage.jpg (63 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
simmeringwithrage.jpg
63 KB, 300x444
My piece of shit step-brothers do this all the time and it makes me want to punch them in the face. That and trying to tell me how to play a game I was playing before they were fucking born. If there wasn't a 15 year age difference between myself and them that would get me in serious trouble I would have already beaten those spoiled little shitstains into a pulp.
>>
>>343880035
It's a 5th tier bait.
impressive...
>>
File: 1467038111625.jpg (34 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
1467038111625.jpg
34 KB, 960x498
>>343880128
>tfw watching my way younger brother play a game
I mean, shit, I probably was like that too when I was 7 but it's frustrating as hell to watch
>>
>>343880462
>younger brothers staying over for holidays
>get them the new Star Wars Lego
>watch them flail about for about half an hour on a boss
>didn't want to give them backseat advice
>they didn't know you could swing lightsabers if you had one
What is it with people and not trying all the buttons?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.