[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
buyers remorse thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (282 KB, 730x411) Image search: [Google]
file.png
282 KB, 730x411
buyers remorse thread
>>
>>343878381
You make this thread every day.
>>
>>343878381
no games.
>>
>>343878381
Don't feel remorse as much as disappointment. At least the PS3 picked up and stayed strong. The PS4 is picking up a little but now Neo is on the way. What a fucking waste this $$ was. I bet retarded fanboys are still going to make the sales strong, even knowing there is no reason to own a normal PS4 now.

>>343878439
>You make this thread every day.
People have to live with PS4 they bought every day; all 40 million of them.
>>
>>343879026
have to give props to sony for having their KONY moment and selling bullshit with the premise of bieng ''le good gai'' despite having no games, and charging for online now
>>
>You could have spent that money on a new graphics card
>>
Enjoying mine pretty well. But I actually get laid so... I guess that's why ;/
>>
i dunno what to do with my PS4

i haven't turned it on in a year, but it's fun to play once in a while with friends

on the other hand, i quit work and went back to uni so i don't have much money for vidya and i only game on PC anyway

but i can only sell it for like 180 euro and that's not enough money to justify selling it

but i'm moving soon and i can see myself being frustrated by carrying it and the controllers with all the cords to a new place in addition to all the other shit i have

what do
>>
>>343880327
kill yourself
>>
>>343880452
are you a butthurt ps cuck?
>>
No regrets, I'm just gonna buy the PS4K and move the regular PS4 to my room
>>
>>343878381
can you post a picture of your ps4 and your cases

just curious
>>
>>343880652
What do you mean? I offered sincere advise
>>
>xfags still buttblasted

love it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.