[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when is this fat asshole getting nerfed? I see her EVERY GAME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 335px-Mei-portrait.png (257 KB, 335x600) Image search: [Google]
335px-Mei-portrait.png
257 KB, 335x600
So when is this fat asshole getting nerfed? I see her EVERY GAME now.

Infinity-billion health and fast as fuck self-healing. Unless you specifically pick one of her counters, you are ineffectual against her.
>>
git gud
>>
>>343877238
Try standing more than five feet away from her.

Even Mercy can win a firefight with a Mei at mid-long range.
>>
Mei is shit. You rarely ever see ones that contribute to the team. Most are dead weight. Just go farah and drop a nuke on her chink asd
>>
dont worry op, i get the joke
>>
Literally every hero is like this with the exception of support heroes
>>
>>343877238
That's a nice skin for Roadhog, OP
>>
I have the opposite, almost never see her in high lvl games, same with Bastion and D.Va. just pick pharah and enjoy grinding her.
>>
>So when is this ______ getting nerfed?

It's not really funny anymore. You can stop making this thread for every character now, OP. I know you're addicted to the (You)s, but you need to quit.
>>
Literally everyone who plays Mei is a detriment to their team simply by existing on this earth.

>putting ice walls up while your team is killing a tank like a retard
>never freezing the wallnigs or tracers on control point maps when they're abusing overtime
>walling your teammates into a corner with reinhardt's or the like

This isn't one Mei, this is all fucking Mei's who do this and it's further proof that OW is for kiddos.
>>
>>343877238
>this all applies to mei
really makes you thinkerino
>>
>>343877238
I get it, anon. Now let's all talk about who really needs to be nerfed, Reinhardt.
>>
>>343877238
>So when is this fat asshole getting nerfed?
when you get to 30 in competitive
>>
>>343877238
>waah I got rekt by this character, Blizzard nerf him please
We have like 20 threads everyday like this about all the heroes in the game. The answer is always the same. Stop being a baby. Git gud.
>>
File: 1467490876004.png (572 KB, 499x625) Image search: [Google]
1467490876004.png
572 KB, 499x625
I feel bad for the anons thinking this is an actual complaint thread. Also nerf D.va
>>
>>343878283
Yeah, the only "hero" who needs a nerf is Zenyatta

>shreds through any tank
>has too much armor
>most people don't even attack him because they're busy with his orbiters
>>
>>343877238
Not this shit again.
>>
>>343877238
>Mei's fat asshole

Unf
>>
>>343877238
>Console players
She is one of the worst heroes on PC, maybe should join the mustard race.
>>
>>343877947
>freezing tracers
what?
>>
>>343877947
>freezing tracers
How would someone be able to do that?
>>
>>343877238
When overfags learn to use the catalog.
>>
>>343877384

>what is icicle
>>
>>343880605
It is at least avoidable and makes her manageable even with her icicle.
>>
She has a lot of survivability. She takes so long to kill. She doesn't really need that self heal when she has that much health and an ice wall.

I take pleasure in throwing her off maps and hearing her scream.
>>
>>343880672

You clearly haven't played against better Mei's,. Their aim can be a pain in the ass. While the icicle has more risk than a regular gun because of it's charge time, most better Mei's spam (and will hit you) that instead of trying to freeze you.

She's still a very situational character though.
>>
>>343880885
Maybe, still doesn't change the fact it makes her more manageable.
>>
Doesnt she have one of the lowest win rates in the game?
>>
>>343877238
these overwatch complaint threads really needs a PC or console tag so I can tell if these complaints are fair or retarded
>>
>>343880946
Nah, I think you're thinking of the fact she's one of the least picked characters in competitive and professional matches. Like, third from the bottom or something.
>>
>>343880672
>>343880605
Icicle headshot kills mercy in 1 hit.
>>
>>343881126
Thought she was dead last.
>>
File: kys.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>3 OW threads with the same pattern

is this a new meme now?
>>
>>343881494
Apparently.
>>
>>343881494
Overwatch memes are shit.
What's new.
>>
>>343877238
she isn't fat
she is meme
>>
Mei does need a nerf though, she's too CUTE!
>>
>>343878465
If anything, he needs a buff.
>>
>>343877238
just pick double tracer, double lucio, double winston you fucking faggot
>>
>>343881204

Zenyatta has a pick rate of 0.
>>
File: uPQw2Pk.jpg (73 KB, 472x810) Image search: [Google]
uPQw2Pk.jpg
73 KB, 472x810
>>343881886
>Tracer

OH THAT FUCKING REMINDS ME

LOOK AT THIS BRIT WHORE WHO PROBABLY LIKES TAKING FISH AND CHIPS IN HER ASSHOLE. YOU CAN'T FUCKING HIT HER BECAUSE SHE FUCKING ZAPS AROUND LIKE A RETARDED KID WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED. YOU HIT HER? FUCK YOU, SHE JUST BREXITS AWAY FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY NIGEL FARAGE
>>
There has been something that hasn't sat quite right with me about overwatch and I just figgured out what it is.
Every character has the same base movement speed and all the 'fast' characters speed comes from their abilities.
for example without their skills a tracer is just as fast as a Mei so mei can just W+M1 and freaze the tracer/whoevers ass because they literally cant outrun them
So all they need to do is mess with a few characters movement speed to make them slightly slower or faster and its golden
>>
>>343882114

Don't genji and tracer walk slightly faster? Either way most people can avoid getting frozen unless their ability is on cool down
>>
>>343882548
nah they just have a faster run animations but they don't actually move faster than anyone else
>>
File: 1451192351181.gif (474 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1451192351181.gif
474 KB, 450x253
>she can slow you down and damage you with her gun BEFORE it starts to actually make you frozen solid
>she can become invincible by hitting shift, which also lets her regenerate her health to a safe degree
>a skilled mei can instantly make a wall right after getting out of her invincible block, allowing her to further escape inevitable death
>her ult, like her gun starts freezing and damaging before it freezes you solid
>icicle can one shot mercy with a headshot
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.