[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't those entitled PCfucks making hot mods just add
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: just check the box.jpg (33 KB, 947x156) Image search: [Google]
just check the box.jpg
33 KB, 947x156
Why can't those entitled PCfucks making hot mods just add their shitty mods to XBOX, it's as easy as checking the box!!
>>
Aren't most xbox one mods just stolen or something?
>>
>>343876415
is it really stealing if they're free?
>>
>>343876415

Stolen so bad that Bethesda had to integrate a requirement for you to link your Steam account that owns Skyrim in order to upload mods to Bethesda.net just to stop console kids from stealing everything from Nexus and reuploading.
>>
>>343876415
Most are taken from the nexus and uploaded to bethesdas site without creator permission.
Mods that don't work on xbone and fucks up the console, the game or the save completely.

Then the uploaders usually deflect the anger and critique back to the original creator and blames them for not just checking the box to make their mod available on console.
>>
>>343876550

Pretty stupid that they didn't wait until the good mods are out to steal those

Then again good mods use script extenders so I guess it doesn't matter
>>
>>343877263
This
They can get some shitty weapons and that's most likely it
>>
>>343877263
Imagine trying to explain to a console kid what a script extender is and why his xbox can't have it.
>>
>mods making it to console
>console jews see what the developers are doing
>quickly snatch the idea and turn them into paid DLC

it's gonna happen if consoles aren't dead within the next 5 years

and unlike PC gamers, console gamers love eating shit
>>
>>343877916
>Hot Mods bundle
>5 free PC mods for the low price of $9.99
>incredible value!
>>
>>343877263
>Then again good mods use script extenders so I guess it doesn't matter
Yeah, and the stupid shits think that just clicking a "IS OK 4 XBONE" box magically makes the things compatible.

Even if it wasn't script extenders stuff, there still are all sorts of other issues/limits/etc with what you can and can't do on consoles.

And then there is actually testing the shit, I think the one guy ranting about this back when it was revealed actually had an Xboner to test it on and the thing ran HORRIBLY!

Shame it is the authors who get the blame and tech support, Bethesda got a nice bit of marketing and content without compensating the modding community.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.