[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Will Tomb Raider become badass again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
When Will Tomb Raider become badass again?
>>
HATE TOMBS
>>
Unless they completely scrap new Lara and reboot the series once again, probably never.
>>
>literally Rambo with a ponytail

Honestly all they need to do is change up the dialogue to bring back Lara's classic dry humour and slap a pair of shorts on her and we're pretty much done.
>>
>>343873694
>>343873918
Oh they can, they just need to do a time skip. The reboot is basically Lara in her younger years, she has time to Mature.
>>
>>343873918
>ponytail
This just struck me.
NuLara has a ponytail instead of a braid.
>>
>>343873357
Wait for the next syzygy.
>>
NEVER EVER
life is suffering
>>
>angelina jolie
hahahaa
>>
>>343873357
There'd have to be a huge, and I mean goddamn huge, maybe even a world war for that to harden this pussy generation, take their minds off of whining about every little irrelevant thing
>>
Ummm...being independant IS badass you know.
>>
>>343873971
The reboot is just a watered down uncharted clone, for me and many others it doesn't exist.
>>
>>343874154
There's nothing wrong with ponytail.
>>
>>343873357
When feminists die. Which is soon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.