[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best collectible? gems? fruits? golden artifacts? flags?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: RdjN3IW.jpg (592 KB, 1420x1705) Image search: [Google]
RdjN3IW.jpg
592 KB, 1420x1705
Best collectible?

gems?
fruits?
golden artifacts?
flags?
>>
jelly beans
>>
>>343850708
/thread
>>
money
>>
It all depends on what sound is made when you collect them. Gems and gold can be pretty great because of this. Gems in Spyro were great, the precursor eggs in Jak and Daxter were great, and the coins in Supermario were fun to get.
>>
Golden artifact flags depicting gem-studded fruit and jellybeans. Can be used as currency.
>>
>>343850597
The best collectibles are the ones that make your character actually stronger. Like power ups in Metroid games. Even if it's just a missile expansion, finding one still feels better than finding a ruppee or ring or some shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNlMSB-_kww
>>
brouzouf
>>
>>343850597
Playboy magazines in Mafia 2
>>
Just as long as it isn't scrap for crafting.

I hate any and all crafting in games. I will eat ingredients Raw and I will sell off scrap or just dump it in a hole somewhere.
>>
Scans in Metroid Prime 1 and 2 were great as a collectible because it provided lore and insight about the world. Also kind of gave you the feeling of being a scientist that was recording and documenting her findings when navigating the alien world.
>>
>>343852460
This. The scanning visor was fucking god tier. What was even better is that outside of restoring power to elevators and such, none of it was mandatory (unless you're a completionist that was aiming for a 100% mark at the end of the game) so you could scan as much or as little as you wanted. It also provided valuable insight during boss fights but again, reading it was entirely up to you. Can't believe they took that and turned into those shitty pixel hunts in Other M
>>
>>343850597
Wumpa fruit and Spyro gems.
>>
Puzzle pieces and music notes
>>
>>343850597
I liked the beans in superstar saga
>>
>>343850708

Flipendo!
>>
S Ranks
>>
File: butthatswrong.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
butthatswrong.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>343850597

It is PEER pressure you dumb uneducated ignorant faggot.

While we are at it, it is SEPPUKU not sudoku.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.