[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you pick the girl without getting called a fag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
How do you pick the girl without getting called a fag?
>>
>>343850326
fag
>>
>>343850364
fuck you corey
>>
how high is your CHA?
>>
>>343850326
Let the other person pick first.
>>
>>343850326
you don't, fag
>>
Not the jump scares, that's for sure.
>>
>>343850326
suck the other player off so they wont call you a fag
>>
>How do you act like a fag without being called a fag
>>
>>343850326
Just do it if she's cute. In your pic, I would not choose the girl.
>>
File: 1426052463695.jpg (205 KB, 1264x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426052463695.jpg
205 KB, 1264x1080
By not giving a fuck what those other cunts think
>>
>>343850326
I get called a fag all the time regardless. It literally changes nothing.
>>
I always picked the guy in Zombies ate my neighbors. His character stands out alot easier and in the later levels I needed it.

Never beat the game, farthest I got was the giant baby on the football field or some egyptian themed level. Don't know which was further. It was level 60 something I think.
>>
By having friends with an !Q over 70.
>>
File: 12415215215.jpg (24 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
12415215215.jpg
24 KB, 500x384
>>343850326
You stop caring. The fact that you care makes you a fag. You fag.
>>
Pretend thread? I've been crying about a lack of pretend threads for like a month now.
>>
whip it out
>>
>>343850326

take off your shirt, this literially works for anything
>>
>always get called out by my brother for playing girls all the time
>he's had a few girlfriends and I was a virgin
>I end up in a committed relationship for years
>start playing guys more
>he becomes a shut-in and hasn't had a girl in years
>starts playing girls a lot

I feel like there is a correlation. I still play chicks a lot but not exclusively anymore.

I do have a mild form of gender dysphoria though and it feels good playing as a female character and being called miss and mam etc.
>>
>>343850326

Punch them in the face as hard as you can. They'll stop that shit real quick.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.