[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst aspect of a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: No.jpg (160 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
160 KB, 690x460
>Platforming
>In a souls game
>>
>Not enjoying platforming in a souls game.
Shit taste desu senpai
>>
>>343844391

My biggest problem with 3 was there was no area like Sens Fortress. I hope the DLC fixes this
>>
>>343844391
>Not jumping
> In a mario game [/Spoiler]
>>
>>343844391
They should just remove the jumping mechanic all together and replace it with contextual climb. Jumping in Souls games has always been shit anyway, and it's hard to fuck up contextual climb.
>>
>>343845269
>Liking Sen fortress
I just can't.
The small bridges with the lightning fucks are extremely annoying.
The level design is great on the roof but inside the fortress it's worse than blight fucking town.
>>
>>343845604
>implying blight town is bad
>>
>>343844391
>>343845482
>demons's souls had the best platforming and you couldn't even jump
>>
>OoT
controls

>SFV
clipping

>xenoverse
everything is mediocre

currently speaking
>>
>>343845604

Oh its incredibly annoying, and I know I raged in there quite a few times. I just like the idea of the area itself being hostile like that. Really makes you stay on your toes.
>>
>>343845773
no it absolutely fucking did not
do i need to put you back in 2-2 and 5-1 so you can slip off a gentle slope and learn your lesson?
>>
>>343845754
Blight town is very bad for the first time you go there. After you permakill all the toxic inducing fags then it's not a problem anymore.
>>
the FPS mechanics in metroid prime, mostly fixed by playing with kb+m configs, but god those gamecube controls were bad
>>
>>343845964

>tfw you never played demons souls so you have no idea what 2-2 or 5-1 is and you feel left out

Fuck I regret not buying a PS3
>>
>>343846915
iktfb
I got a 360 instead, and that was only because all my friends had it. Otherwise I would've just gotten the PS3.
>>
>Stealthing
>in a GTA game
>>
>>343848264
But they are fun.
>>
>Take a shortcut by jumping off track
>Road isn't solid
>>
>>343845964
nothing compared to blighttown and crystal caves
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.