[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm IRONICALLY an obnoxious gurl gamer stramer with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1467640280766.jpg (369 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1467640280766.jpg
369 KB, 2048x1536
>I'm IRONICALLY an obnoxious gurl gamer stramer with no real job that mooches from her fans, so it's okay
>>
It's pretty funny that you're unironically mad about it
>>
>>343843027
>You will never be a big breasted youtube streamer gamer gurl stealing all of these NEET bux from social losers and rich lonely IT guys from the Silicon Valley
>>
>>343843027
Twitch/Youtube sellouts are modern age roadside panhandlers, they've just got Paypal links now instead of actual pans.
>>
>>343847982

Except now they're hot bitches who make millions.
>>
Not vidya

>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>343848939
It's vidya culture unfortunately you cannot be a totalitarian fascist you dumbfuck. Make your own vidya thread?
>>
>>343849936
We'll see when this thread 404's, underage.
>>
I did my job with gurl strumers, got banned from more than 50 channels for say them "good job milking this cucks, pimps and whiteknights, fucking whore" and stuff along those lines, kek.
>>
>>343848679
>the only millionaire streamers are a shrill swede and some black british dudebro
>>
>>343852561
>black british dudebro
who are you refering to?
theres a black eceleb?
>>
>>343851943
You sure showed them. They'll no doubt stop streaming now.
>>
>>343852712
I don't know his name because fuck streamers, but he got rich streaming FIFA games and bought a penthouse condo.
>>
>>343852773
Of course they will still do, but ten times more stressed and selfconscious about their sluttiness.
Most of them can't handle getting called a prostitute, a woman that sells her body.
>>
>>343853010
I'm pretty sure they've all forgotten about you and continue getting virgin bux. You're the type of person who goes into servers and stuff and shouts NIGGER, gets instantly banned, and then brags about it despite not doing any actual damage. I know you're still in high school and all, but learn to be more subtle and creative.
>>
>>343853412
I didn't do it to get noticed, unlike your cucky self when you donate to them, because you do, don't lie.
She will remember us trolls as a whole, as the "haters", she will sleep bad and have her occasional "crash week" where she will not stream and feel like shit.
I know you hate us trolls because you miss your "gf" from the stream, wake up Anon...she's not your gf, she's a special kind of prostitute you will never meet.
Also she has a boyfriend :)
>>
>>343854069
>Criticize le epic trolling style
>Gets super defensive and projects like crazy

You might want to calm down. Your parents may hear your furious typing. It's summer. Anyways, I used to grief and all that shit all the time when I was younger. You are so booty hurt that you instantly thought that I was saying trolling was bad or that I cared or even watch twitch.

When you calm down and stop getting red in the cheeks, hopefully you'll learn to read. Like I said, you need to learn to be more subtle. You're just like those guys from high school

>DUDES, I JUST SAID NIGGER IN A SERVER AND THEY BANNED ME. FKIN' OWNED DUDE. HA HA, THEY'LL BE REMEMBERING THAT ONE FOR A LONG TIME.

They won't though. They banned you and they went on with their lives. If you were actually creative or talented, you wouldn't have gotten banned and would've been more subtle. Good luck in high school. Don't cry too loud now.
>>
>>343854554
Oh, so you tried to be a gurl streamer and failed because of us, top kek.
Stay mad slut :^)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.