[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The size of a game is inversely proportional to the amount of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: header[1].jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
42 KB, 460x215
The size of a game is inversely proportional to the amount of fun it is.
>>
>>343823873
You mean not at all?
>>
Not true, SF Zero was tiny, and was absolute trash.
>>
Man, I feel bad for the devs. That lawsuit was retarded.
>>
>>343823873
I agree OP. The bigger the game the more fun it is.
>>
>>343824145
??????
>>
>>343824286
Retard
>>
>>343823873
By that logic, it would mean Pong is the funnest game ever.
>>
>>343824649
its pretty iconic and famous
>>
>>343824649
>first game ever
>still relevant

says something
>>
>>343824365
The developers got sued by a European TV provider called Sky over the use of "Sky" in the title.

The devs couldn't really afford to fight the legal battle so had to settle out of court.

Classic story of big company fucking over small company for profit.
>>
>>343824828
How did the lawsuit end? Did they settle?
>>
>>343824824
>pong
>first game ever

underage pls leave
>>
>>343824828
Lol wtf, how is that even a winnable case?
>>
>>343824961
Probably wasn't but Hello Games are just a small developer up against a company owned by Rupert Murdoch, no way they could afford the legal fees so just settled out of court.
>>
>>343825201
That was dumb of them. You shouldn't give in to blackmail.
>>
>>343825341
What else could they do? Bankrupt themselves?
>>
>>343825341
Sad reality is, is that justice goes to those with the most money. It doesn't matter how right you are if you don't have the money to say it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.