[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the halo wars 2 trailer has 5 million hits https://m.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 307x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 307x386
the halo wars 2 trailer has 5 million hits
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjN1eWhzPeA

I'm honestly really surprised, I thought nobody liked halo wars and didn't consider it part of halo
>>
It's a trailer. People clicked the link and the video gained +1.
It's nothing to give a shit about.
>>
Halo Wars 1 is coming to PC, that's all I give a shit about.
>>
>>343823695
That isn't how the view system works anymore. They have to watch a certain amount for it to count
>>
>>343823481
Its a good trailer, that's why. The CG trailer for the first one was also pretty great. Anyway I played the beta and it was pretty fun despite lacking an awful lot of polish (Missing sound/visual effects, plus a host of other bugs and issues). Can't wait for it to be finished.
>>
>>343823695
Still, it's not like Halo Wars was a heavy hitting title though
>>
How's the crew of the spirit of fire alive if they supposedly crashed and burned after being overrun by flood?
>>
>>343825592
Escalation is noncanon
>>
>>343823481
First time seeing it and oh my God that's a beautiful trailer. I'm not even a fan nor do I own a boner. Literally just played the first two on PC. Still an amazing trailer.
>>
What's /v's overall opinion on halo wars? I played the first one and really liked it
>>
>>343826524
meh
>>
I don't get why they didn't just show the fuck RTX trailer since it's way better without the melodramatic music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ykogoBx6A
>>
>>343826524
It was pretty good for a console RTS.
>>
>>343826524
it's just halo fanservice

there's better RTS out there to play, but if you're a consoleonlyfag I guess it's all you really have
>>
>>343823481
I plowed through the campaign for HaaH WaaW 1 just last week, and it's 1000 times better than halo 4/5.
I'm really hoping 343 doesn't shit the bed with the haah waaw 2 story
>>
>>343826524
really thoroughly enjoyed it
>>
>>343827530
343 isn't making it
>>
>>343823695
kinda like the infinite warfare trailer.
>>
>>343828536

Total war devs are so it should be good
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.