[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is ubisoft working on new splinter cell games? I thought conviction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: SamFisher1.jpg (40 KB, 477x656) Image search: [Google]
SamFisher1.jpg
40 KB, 477x656
is ubisoft working on new splinter cell games? I thought conviction and blacklist were pretty damn good, the unnecessary sam fisher makeover in blacklist put aside.
>>
check my 5
>>
>Conviction and blacklist were pretty damn good
No they fucking werent you shill
>>
>>343807312
You mean pretty shit. This faggot obviously never played Chaos Theory like the faggot he is
>>
>Blacklist
>"it's a le return to form for the series guise!"
>Going loud is outrageously easy compared to stealth
>I literally couldn't think of a good reason to ghost my way through the levels

Ubisoft isn't cut out for this shit anymore.
>>
>>343808646
I got the game for fucking free with a video card and I think I did 2 missions. NUbishit strikes again.
>>
>>343807312
Chaos Theory was the last good SC and you know it
>>
Conviction was pretty awful, but I kinda liked the story

Blacklist was pretty good, but I completely forgot the story
>>
File: Michael.jpg (21 KB, 302x356) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
21 KB, 302x356
>>343807782
>>343807963

pretty damn good for a modern AAA console remake.

stop being assblasted over streamlined mainstream remakes and be happy with what we got. conviction and blacklist are good action stealth games.
>>
>>343808646
if you didn't even feel like going stealth then why are you even complaining? going non lethal stealth in blacklist worked and was challenging.
>>
>>343807782
>>343809057
Conviction could have been a really based 24 video game if they got Kiefer on board.
>>
>>343809235
>shill doesn't even know what splinter cell is
>>
>>343809071
>conviction
>good

utter shit taste

ironside would be dissapointed in you, worse than he was with conviction
>>
File: 1436800574013.jpg (556 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [Google]
1436800574013.jpg
556 KB, 800x1011
>>343809297
FUCK that would have been amazing.
>>
>>343809071
Blacklist was great (at least compared to other recent "sneaking" games, ahem), but Conviction was garbage. Get your taste checked.
>>
File: 9a9665af84.gif (998 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
9a9665af84.gif
998 KB, 500x281
>>343809516
>>343809946
there is little point in crying over the good old times.
I played splinter cell from the beginning at was very happy the reboot turned out to be a well made game.
are you guys seriously boycotting conviction and blacklist just because they're not exactly like the games released 15yrs ago?
well have fun NOT playing any videogames then.
>>
>>343811023
>are you guys seriously boycotting conviction and blacklist just because they're not exactly like the games released 15yrs ago?

No, we hate them because they're bad, and completely miss the point.

Ubisoft needs better shills.
>>
I feel like they shouldn't have killed off Archer in Conviction, he would have been the perfect segway into a new generation of Splinter Cells.
>>
>>343811203
conviction turned splinter cell from an espionage thriller into '24 - the game', I get it. it was more action oriented, like most of todays AAA reboots, and cinematic, like most of todays AAA games. but a bad game? what makes you think that? the gameplay worked, the story was exciting and grumpy, old sam fisher was pure gold.
>>
>>343811023
Fuck off, stealthshitter. What disappointments. I enjoyed/cared more about Kestrel and Archer, the one good thing to come out of Conviction.
>>
>>343812172
Conveniently enough, it was already mentioned in this thread that it would have been a really cool 24 game. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a despicably bad Splinter Cell game, which up until now you've argued otherwise.
>>
>>343812915
you didn't enjoy grimsdottir?
>>
>>343807312
Conviction was a hotmess that forced you to shoot your way through the endgame.

>>343808646
Stealthing got you the best rewards unless you were playing coop.
Blacklist let you do what you wanted even if you wanted to murder everybody.
>>
>>343807312
No Ironside, no buy.
>>
>>343813209
Well, I play Splinter Cell for the challenge and complex stealth mechanics, not because I'm a filthy waifu fag
>>
>>343813007
yeah beause I see little point in comparing old PC games with modern AAA multiplattform titles. I accept the fact that modern games are streamlined and aimed at a mainstream audience and try to make the best out of it and judge them on their own.
did conviction betray splinter cell? no it didn't. it added more action but the themes and stories stayed the same.
>>
>>343814453
>No, it's okay to eat shit because everyone's doing it now! GUISE EATING SHIT IS POPULAR and MODERN
I hope this thread dies, you along with it.
>>
>>343814978
Found the linkin park fan
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.