[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY does every single move this fucking monster have when its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: MHGen-Malfestio_Render_001[1].png (196 KB, 376x384) Image search: [Google]
MHGen-Malfestio_Render_001[1].png
196 KB, 376x384
WHY does every single move this fucking monster have when its enraged apply confusion and have a largeass AOE of confusion dust?

Why does it ONLY charge at you at times when your confusion breaks mid-running away, stunning you, and hitting you with confusion again?

Why do your cats always hit you into the path of confusion-talon-downward-swoop?

Why is this cunt so much harder than Narga?

Monster Hunter Thread I guess. Fuck this bird.
>>
I'm with you
I didn't know I could get THIS pissed off at a demo
>>
File: losthope.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
losthope.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>343791696
>MH4 crashed JUST THIS FUCKING MINUTE right when I was about to solo dahren mohran

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
>>
>>343791696
You're not alone, OP.
I hate this faggot owl too.
>>
>>343791696
Play ranged, or gitgud.
>>
File: 1450828073842.jpg (6 KB, 220x160) Image search: [Google]
1450828073842.jpg
6 KB, 220x160
>>343791696
He seemed easy whenever I played the demo, I do use the bow though, so dodging dust clouds is easy
>>
I made it to Berzerk Tetsucrabra and quit. I have never lasted more than a minute against it. I am become shitter.
>>
>>343792170
This, bow shits on this oversized chicken
>>
>>343791696
He's easy as fuck you shitter, even in close range
>>
>>343791890
Thank you.
I liked trying new weapons against Tetsu in the 4U demo.
I go straight to Narga and pretend this fucker doesn't exist in this one.

>>343792170
>trying Bow against it
>trying bushido Bow against it
Fucking amazing weapon. I honestly feel dirty using it, I do better with Bushido Bow than with my main.

>>343792314
>>343792085
Neither of you had fun during this fight. Don't you fucking lie to me.
>>
>>343791696
I don't even care about the confusion anymore. In fact, I walk into it on purpose with the intention of getting confused so that I'll switch my controls on my terms.

I just met someone who tried to use Light Bowgun as some kind of sniper rifle and kept shooting from the literal opposite end of the room. In fact, burd did its homing charge all the way across the arena and he didn't move a fucking inch despite having like 20 seconds to reposition.
>>
>>343792501
I remember when people told me I couldn't have fun fighting Agnaktor because they found him to be annoying as hell.
>>
>>343792781
>not having fun against CLAK
What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>>343792927
They couldn't into his slides. Apparently this went extra in the case of the cold clack.
>>
File: pretending to give a fuck.png (40 KB, 244x221) Image search: [Google]
pretending to give a fuck.png
40 KB, 244x221
>Not mastering the inverted controls and kicking its shit in anyway

Casual.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.