[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No giant spider boss in the das3 What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: freja_9427.png (79 KB, 240x214) Image search: [Google]
freja_9427.png
79 KB, 240x214
>No giant spider boss in the das3
What went wrong?
>>
>>343777116
Getting Gears 1 flashbacks.
>>
>>343777116
People wanted a 1:1 Dark Souls 1 clone and From obliged.
>>
>>343777116
Duke's dear Freya can go fuck herself
>>
>>343777363
but das1 has spider girl boss!
>>
As with almost every other gripe about ds3, playing bloodborne will solve your problems.
>>
>>343777474
But she was one of the easiest lord souls bosses:
>Ignore small spiders
>Stay away from her so the uses the laser attack
>Run counterwise to said laser attack, >Hit her unprotected head
>repeat
>>
>>343777725

>Rom

Yeah no
>>
>>343777804
I like how if you carried a torch the smaller spiders would leave you alone.
>>
>>343777869
Wait, what?
>>
>>343777805
Just get a +3 tonitrus
>>
>>343777945
All of the smaller spiders leave you alone if you're carrying a torch.
>>
>>343777474
The reason why I always go for Freja last is not because of the difficulty of the boss, but because of how fucking annoying the path to get to her is
>>
>>343777725
I beat it and still disappointed
It's first souls game with zero replayability
>>343777805
Pretty sure he meant Amygdala
>>
>>343777725
Man, I wish we got Bloodborne instead of Dark Souls 3.
Being a pcuck is suffering
>>
>>343778104
It's not that hard. You only need to run non-stop and know where to do a turn (pretty much like older Resident Evil).
It's bizarre how the nearest bonfire (the one near the boss soul blacksmith) makes the walk to the boss longer and more dangerous than the one at the beginning of the area.
>>
>>343778113
Just buy ps4. I got it andlike 4 jther games. Bloodborne was terrific and others was meh. But I don't disappointed. BB worth it.
>>
>>343778791
I can't; I'm too poor. That's why I play videogames on PC in the first place.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.