[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone hate me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 251x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 251x200
Why does everyone hate me?
>>
IM GEEVEN IT ALL I GOT
>>
>>343765715
YER MAKIN' A CHICKEN OUT OF A FEATHER
>>
>>343765715
Because everyone thinks they should be able to solo bumrush your position and kill your turret while being shot in the face by it with no consequence.
>>
>>343765715
Too strong on console, too weak on PC.
>>
>>343765715
>Visual noise: the reload animation.

No fucking thank you.
>>
Only console plebs do. Toblerone is easy as fuck to counter on PC?
>>
>>
Because he takes no skill to play and while countered relatively easy, is still extremely annoying
>>
>>343766498
>accidentally put a question mark at the end of my sentence
>now it sounds like an American teenage girl is talking
>>
>>343765715
Because you fucking suck ass. One of the worst heroes in the game. I don't even understand what makes him so OP on consoles.
>notice a turret is there
>go behind a wall and line up where your crosshairs will hit the turret when you move out of cover
>peak and shoot until it's dead
I don't fucking get why it's considered stronger on consoles other than there being a higher concentration of shitters on console.
>>
>>343765715
>swedecuck the character

At least he looks manly, unlike modern swedes, despite being huge manlet.
>>
>>343766580
this exactly. Every Potg of him shows how piss easy your life is. Put down turret, upgrade, walk around and shoot shit with your stronk gun. His turret is just an annoyance that keeps coming no matter how many times you destroy it, thank goodness its relatively easy to destroy. Also I hate his design in every way.
>>
>>343765715

>Ult is ready five seconds into the match
>Your only option is to run, at least if your team is too stupid to focus fire one of them down
>Turrets cost nothing to put up
>Have to play some offensive cuck hero to easily kill them

Torbjorn annoys the shit out of me, I don't care what anyone says.
>>
>>343767075
>huge manlet
>>
>>343766580
He's also not fun to play so you know someone's just picking him to be a cunt
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (50 KB, 367x401) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
50 KB, 367x401
But i just want to help stop the payload annon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.